Thread: Please Explaind Me All Those Kazaa Versions!

Poster
    I'm really lost on all the new kazaa lite and kazaa versions

Can u guys plz explain me all the new versions,tell me the Pros and the Cons. of each 1 and ur recomendation

thanx

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    If you have no probelms with the version you are using then I recommend keep using it.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    the guy who normally compiles this lite version for the forum etc has split the scene and everyone jumped on the bandwagon and created these so called clones of kazaa..just stick to the version that works for you and dont get caught up in all the hype

v2.4.3 was the last of the original kazaa lite installers...i suggest you stick with that and stay away from the beta clones
    thats just my opinion though

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    heard that

clean KMD 2.6 hasn't got some tools but can search 24 items at the same time

clean KMD2.5 has some advanced tools (don't know wich, as i diged up some info only)

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Want to stick with the older version of KMD (2.02?), I recommend Kazaalite Resurrection. IF you feel the need to switch to KMD 2.6, I recommed that KL Chat one with all the release candidates.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P
    Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III@14 January 2004 - 06:05
    the guy who normally compiles this lite version for the forum etc has split the scene and everyone jumped on the bandwagon and created these so called clones of kazaa..just stick to the version that works for you and dont get caught up in all the hype

v2.4.3 was the last of the original kazaa lite installers...i suggest you stick with that and stay away from the beta clones
    thats just my opinion though
    Hello!

Who was that guy?. Do you mean Paul?

Will there ever be a new official build of Kazaa Lite?

Is the original Russian programmer(Dont know his name) still somehov involved in the development of Kazaa Lite?

Sincerely Joakim Agren!

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    wot is klite resurecction??

what's the difference between this and other versions?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    it is just different people making them calling them different things. Also some have tools that others do not. Just stick with 2.4.3 or if you really want to get a different one go HERE

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    tested some of'em and i can assure u that 4 me it is the same