mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    looks the same to me!
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

2. Games   -   #12
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Its the same game the original makers was gearbox my the people form the original cs but then they scarped everything and started it all over witha different company

I know i use to work for gearbox i was a mapper
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

3. Games   -   #13
    Another CZ
    After receiving Ritual Entertainment's Condition Zero content earlier this year, VALVe decided to re-do significant parts of the project. Community feedback wasn't too positive about Ritual's work. In my opinion, Ritual's quality of work for Condition Zero wasn't what the community expected from a title with VALVe's name on it.

Although you will still find some of the Ritual missions in the game, the meat of CS: Condition Zero is a new mode programmed by Turtle Rock Studios. Twelve Ritual missions will be in a section of the game called "Deleted Scenes." These missions were the best of the 20 or so that Ritual developed. But the new game mode that will comprise most of Condition Zero is a Tony Hawk Pro Skater-like challenge mode. Everyone besides you will be computer-controlled, so let's introduce the bots first.

4. Games   -   #14
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing@15 January 2004 - 22:40
    Another CZ
    After receiving Ritual Entertainment's Condition Zero content earlier this year, VALVe decided to re-do significant parts of the project. Community feedback wasn't too positive about Ritual's work. In my opinion, Ritual's quality of work for Condition Zero wasn't what the community expected from a title with VALVe's name on it.

Although you will still find some of the Ritual missions in the game, the meat of CS: Condition Zero is a new mode programmed by Turtle Rock Studios. Twelve Ritual missions will be in a section of the game called "Deleted Scenes." These missions were the best of the 20 or so that Ritual developed. But the new game mode that will comprise most of Condition Zero is a Tony Hawk Pro Skater-like challenge mode. Everyone besides you will be computer-controlled, so let's introduce the bots first.
    Gearbox owns they shouldnt of took me hobbit and Dave-k and everybody eles off the cs:cz project
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

5. Games   -   #15
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    i need links showing me it's a different game! just the look of this game is shit. sorry, but it's the truth. how the fuck they plain on making any money off of this game. i know i've said it be4, but dammit, the game looks like shit! imho, they need to just scrap the whole damn thing! links?
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12