Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damn Bush And His Patriot Act

Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+15 January 2004 - 22:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez @ 15 January 2004 - 22:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mïcrösöül°V³@15 January 2004 - 19:43
    Im proud of my country (USA) and i support the president.(even though he seems to be illiterate)&nbsp; its give and take, and the world pretty much sucks lately.
    fool [/b][/quote]
    call me what you want, but i still live in the greatest country in the world.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Everyone pretty much loves his or her country and Thinks its the best in the world

And yes they are all right because its a personal objective viewpoint....it&#39;s when you believe that your country is better then everyone elses and everyone elses country is shit is when it happens...

no different when a highschool thinks its better or even some kid in school...I am sure we have/are having experience with someone like that...we resent it and the person/eneity comes off looking arrogant....

not everyone is sitting in(insert country here) and going Damn&#33; i wish I was in the USA...and nothing wrong with that....if u think there is...i just dunno...

ED

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³+16 January 2004 - 04:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mïcrösöül°V³ @ 16 January 2004 - 04:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@15 January 2004 - 22:49
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mïcrösöül°V³
    @15 January 2004 - 19:43
    Im proud of my country (USA) and i support the president.(even though he seems to be illiterate)&nbsp; its give and take, and the world pretty much sucks lately.

fool
    call me what you want, but i still live in the greatest country in the world. [/b][/quote]
    stand in the corner and face the wall

bush is a monkey in thin disguise
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    i should have been more precise with my remarks, sorry. i love my country (USA), but i have utmost respect for all the other countries and their people. It&#39;s all about the love

5. Lounge   -   #15
    understand...

I love mine too..but that doesnt mean that I agree with everything the goverment or it&#39;s leaders do or say....

ED

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12