Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Chicago a good movie?

kAb's Avatar Poster
    is chicago a good movie?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by kAb@28 February 2003 - 00:25
    is chicago a good movie?
    If you are asking if the file is good quality then yes it is a DVD quality screener. Top rate at full screen.

If you are asking if it is critically acclaimed then yes, Oscar nominations and so forth.

If you are asking if I liked it, then sorry. I downloaded it for the Boss. Honest.

Sorry I can't be more helpfull, I am sure someone else will be able to help.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by kAb@27 February 2003 - 15:25
    is chicago a good movie?
    I think its a good movie. Very sexually oriented but a musical to movie release. Try it out and maybe you'll like it. Did I mention it was a musical that was made into a movie? just thought i'd warn you

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Shinigami+28 February 2003 - 00:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shinigami @ 28 February 2003 - 00:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--kAb@27 February 2003 - 15:25
    is chicago a good movie?
    I think its a good movie. Very sexually oriented but a musical to movie release. Try it out and maybe you&#39;ll like it. Did I mention it was a musical that was made into a movie? just thought i&#39;d warn you [/b][/quote]
    Nobody mentioned sexually oriented to me. I may have to watch it now.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    LOL, in the very beginning, this guy and girl have sex, you should try watching it

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Shinigami@28 February 2003 - 00:42
    LOL, in the very beginning, this guy and girl have sex, you should try watching it&nbsp;
    Is that about the movie, or a reference to Adam and Eve, a sort of Biblical thing.

In the very begining, this guy and girl have sex,

Genesis 1.1

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    oops, lol. ok ok, its not the very beginning but like 5 min.s into it, a girl has sex with a guy that she thinks can get her into the big times.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Are they singing in that scene as well? If so, I&#39;m going to watch it.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Actually, there is singing while their doing thei "business"

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Great - I&#39;m still looking for "Deep Throat", the musical.
    So I need to check this one out after all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast