Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok So How To Do This...

BANNED
    Just wondering.

You see a girl that you like somewhere. You don't know her name but don't want to invite her to a date right in the moment, you just want to talk to her and see if she wants a coffee or whatever and maybe THEN (if you like her), ask her on a dinner.

Tips, ideas?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Depends on the situation....if in a bar for example, or at a party, a "Hi, can i buy/get you a drink" is usually a good icebreaker, because she gets a free drink, and even if she hates you, she has an incentive to talk to you....get to know you better...plus it shows that you are genarous (sp, i know), especially if you keep topping her up

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    You answered your own question....
    you just want to talk to her and see if she wants a coffee or whatever and maybe THEN (if you like her), ask her on a dinner.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Alucard1475@13 January 2004 - 07:54
    You answered your own question....
    you just want to talk to her and see if she wants a coffee or whatever and maybe THEN (if you like her), ask her on a dinner.
    As i said/asked..... HOW to do it? And I'm not talking about like in a bar or a party. Like for example you go to the grocery store, and she happens to work there (as whatever.....like in the beauty section..)

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@13 January 2004 - 13:57
    As i said/asked..... HOW to do it? And I'm not talking about like in a bar or a party. Like for example you go to the grocery store, and she happens to work there (as whatever.....like in the beauty section..)

well, if she works in the beauty section, you could say "can i buy you a lipstick"?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Make eye contact with her...smile...if she smiles back, GOOD SIGN! Target locked commander, ask for her opinion on something to break the ice (may be a bit difficult in a beauty store) and improvise

7. Lounge   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by RGX@13 January 2004 - 08:01
    Make eye contact with her...smile...if she smiles back, GOOD SIGN! Target locked commander, ask for her opinion on something to break the ice (may be a bit difficult in a beauty store) and improvise
    Bleh I suck at improvising - but I guess improvising is what does the trick.

Kinda hard to when you haven't dated ever

8. Lounge   -   #8
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by DWk+13 January 2004 - 15:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 13 January 2004 - 15:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@13 January 2004 - 08:01
    Make eye contact with her...smile...if she smiles back, GOOD SIGN&#33; Target locked commander, ask for her opinion on something to break the ice (may be a bit difficult in a beauty store) and improvise
    Bleh I suck at improvising - but I guess improvising is what does the trick.

Kinda hard to when you haven&#39;t dated ever [/b][/quote]
    Just remeber that even if you screw up really bad, accidently touch her breasts, piss yourself and fall down a nearby escalator, its still better than not trying and wondering what would have happened

9. Lounge   -   #9
    BANNED
    I don&#39;t think that stuff would happen - but I DO get nervous around a girl I like :helpsmile:

10. Lounge   -   #10
    BANNED
    No more thoughts? :helpsmile:

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast