Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I Try Again , Mods Come Here

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Sid Hartha@13 January 2004 - 17:26
    It's an avatar.

You're getting upset over an avatar. You officially have no life.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    In addition to my last ....

I recall having seen pictures here which seem occultist in nature, or appear to depict acts of violence, or death, or cruelty to animals.

Is it only toplessness we object to, or is it other "obscene" material.

Does anyone object to my avatar appearing to wear a Celtic strip. If so must it be taken down.

I make no bones about it (pun intended) a tasteful topless picture does not offend me in the slightest.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by RGX+13 January 2004 - 21:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RGX @ 13 January 2004 - 21:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-7thElement@13 January 2004 - 21:21
    and I don&#39;t support any kind of polls or member votes if it comes to global decisions.

Marc
    Good to know [/b][/quote]
    Maybe i&#39;ve put it wrong:

I don&#39;t support if people complain about their personal point of view.

Why was my pic removed ?
    Poll: Lamsey is an ass - vote to remove his mod status &#33;
    My direct download link is legal so let me post a torrent file &#33;
    The examples above are topics that should be discussed with a mod or admin. Posting it to get members to vote for or against it is NOT the fine art.

That&#39;s what I mean

4. Lounge   -   #34
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by jetje@13 January 2004 - 21:20

@jonno, well it will certainly not make my day seeing you naked, but have you ever come to think of that some 1o year old girl is watching over her 12 year old brother&#39;s shoulder searching for some fun on this forum, sees your heavenly body...&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; My guess in some countries they would fry you for doing that.

I know that and respect it, I was actually drunk at the time and did&#39;nt think at the time and did apologise because it was wrong in that respect, I did&#39;nt think of the time zones.

But.......(you know me, there&#39;s always a but) why is it a woman can show her body as much as she wants and it&#39;s fine, but a man that does it is a pervert?

I&#39;m not the only member to post a nude pic of themself, but I was wrong for doing it because I&#39;m male.

And this is my opinion, I&#39;m not argueing ok

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by 7thElement@13 January 2004 - 20:29

But they knew that when they elected me anyway&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #36
    The examples above are topics that should be discussed with a mod or admin. Posting it to get members to vote for or against it is NOT the fine art.

That&#39;s what I mean&nbsp;
    As you see i didn&#39;t request any poll.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    Jonno

You were wrong cos you are an ugly fat fecker, with a tiny penis.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    why is jetje&#39;s avatar less offensive then sharedholders proposed avatar?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey+13 January 2004 - 22:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 13 January 2004 - 22:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-7thElement@13 January 2004 - 20:29

But they knew that when they elected me anyway&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I think that&#39;s a bit harsh of 7th, asking for this poll.

Do these things in private chaps.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@13 January 2004 - 20:31
    But.......(you know me, there&#39;s always a but) why is it a woman can show her body as much as she wants and it&#39;s fine, but a man that does it is a pervert?

I&#39;m not the only member to post a nude pic of themself, but I was wrong for doing it because I&#39;m male.
    I remember hovering around the board a lot when those pictures of Nikki went up with my finger on the edit button. I went for dinner and came back to find I&#39;d missed it. It&#39;s not just the guys, trust me.

If you want to post a topless pic of yourself then go ahead, male or female chests are tolerated - in the Lounge only. Genetalia is not allowed here whatsoever, male or female.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast