Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: I Try Again , Mods Come Here

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Ok I can't find the thread

And the Sun used to have a page 7 for male models, the Sport puts pics of nude males, it's available to all for about 30p

Fair comment that they are not allowed here, they are the rules but I still and always have felt that a topless woman is no different to a naked man, it's purly because a man does'nt want to see another man, we need a womans opinion here.

Problem being again, 1 rule for 1, 1 for another.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #52
    BANNED
    Yea now that I recall what about Paul's avatar. Those weren't breasts.....hell that wasn't a chest!

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Poster
    Originally posted by jetje@13 January 2004 - 20:45
    well my avatar, hm first of all it's clothed 2nd it's a cartoon but seeing that it has become an issue i removed it
    i had surmised the picture had come from anime/hentai origins...

my problem is that the picture looks like a young girl

thanks for removing it though...looks like i wasn't the only one who had a problem with it
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Yeah, I think topless pictures are nothing but art - Let them be posted anywhere.

While we're at it - what's with the ban on anything to do with EarthStation 5? What they were doing was showing how an artist would be if they went into P2P! I say we bring its fair discussion back dammit!

Similarly, HypoLuxa & [SPAM] weren't doing anything wrong - They were creating art with the gifts of language. They should not have been banned - They're saviours of the forum age! They should have been knighted!

This board is so dictorial

Now that the sarcasm is out of my system, now to the point - Things are treated in different ways for a number of reaons, but most are because of necessity. The posts of 7th & the mods respond to not only this situation but all others that may pop up in the future, which is why some of them may be irrelevant right now.

This has been said by a number of people before, but I think it's good to say it again - This is not a democracy, it's a semi-benevolent dictatorship designed with an original purpose (K-Lite business) and enhanced due to events.

A general rule of thumb is never to go any further than a mod has. This has its relation to jetje's avatar I admit - The thing is that if you go fairly bad (e.g. breaking a rule) yet a mod has done the same, you can claim it was that you thought the mod's breaking meant that it was alright. Course no-one's here's likely to stick to that, but it's always a fallback

There's bound to be a few places where you can talk about this stuff to your heart's content - If not, well this is the Internet - Make one

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Double Agent
    the mods only allow nude pic in the lounge area yet they dont lock/restrict access to anyone 18 years and young so what's the point?

all they do is set double standards and give favors to their friends

pretty sad if u ask me

6. Lounge   -   #56
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@13 January 2004 - 22:55
    the mods only allow nude pic in the lounge area yet they dont lock/restrict access to anyone 18 years and young so what's the point?

all they do is set double standards and give favors to their friends

pretty sad if u ask me
    bond, read again.. we're not allowing!

guess your sean connery, i would upgrade to the brosnan mode he must have better eyes... sad and favoring friends yeah right...

ehm i'm calling this forum a day for today what a fucked up day... yeah fuckit...

(just to show mods are only members too&#33

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Poster
    ID

Is this inappropriate for my new avatar

Or this

perhaps this

Can you help me pick one.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    BANNED
    The last one, definitely

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Originally posted by J'Pol@13 January 2004 - 21:39
    Is this allowed

That's a big dillema for the admins & mods, or maybe not, just read the fourm rules . Really i think you must re-write the rule about nudity on this board.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    BANNED
    Yea how bout if you just ban it. Then we would all shut up and the problem would be settled (and possibly every problem hereby after).

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast