Thread: Joke

Mom comes to visit her son Ashdeep for dinner...who lives with a girl roomate Jeeti...

During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Ashdeep's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact,she started to wonder if there was more between Ashdeep and his roommate than met the eye.

Reading his mom's thoughts, Ashdeep volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Jeeti and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Jeeti came to Ashdeep saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver jar.

You don't suppose she took it, do you?" "Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure."

So he sat down and wrote:
    Dear Mother,
    I'm not saying that you 'did' take the silver jar from my house,I'm not saying that you 'did not' take the silver jar. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.
    Love,
    Ashdeep

Several days later, Ashdeep received an email from his Mother which read:

Dear Son,
    I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Jeeti, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Jeeti. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the silver jar by now.
    Love,
    Mom

Lesson of the day .....

Don't Lie to Your Mother...especially if she is Indian!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    That was simple to get and funny.