Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Dean [my Thoughts On This]

internet.news
    I've had to use my son's username to write this, because I am being blocked. My posts are moderated, and have been for the last two weeks.

I was put on moderation by the actions of IKE, for daring to mention he had no right to tell me what to do outside his section. So he told his buddy, Jetje, who then put me on moderation. Jetje has been on a personal vendetta against me for several months, he censors and cuts my posts for no reason other than to be a prick!

And before someone like Busyman barges in and tells me to PM the mods concerned, I have, to Jetje, IKE, Lamesy and 7thElement. Only Lamesy had the decency to reply, and he was unable to tell me much.

It is becoming increasingly obvious that the members of this board have become a by-product of the real agenda here. We are treated like shit, but we are needed, that way, the money keeps rolling in!

Well I'm out of here, I don't need this shit. The idiots on this board are no problem, I can easily deal with them, but when admin and mods gang up on me, what chance do I stand?

Thanx to all my friends on this board, it's been a pleasure. To Jetje and IKE, fuck you!!

Billy Dean.

Ok, as the other was closed I have to answer on this.

First I have to mention I do not have the right to judge about anyone else as everybody is just human. Sometimes this maybe sad. But the Moderators are just humans as well and will act like - and as humans are not perfect we make mistakes, that is why open sharing is important.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

It was closed for a reason...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Withcheese@14 January 2004 - 13:58

4. Lounge   -   #4
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Withcheese@14 January 2004 - 18:58

Yes, I know, but I wanted to mention what I think - I am not charging anyone for closing it - I would probably do the same - but I wanted mention my thoughts on this topic.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    screw dean good thing hes gone

6. Lounge   -   #6
    internet.news
    Originally posted by scribblec@14 January 2004 - 19:04
    scribble: So you know him? What is his character? Is he extraordinary, aggressive?
    What is your impression of him?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by internet.news+14 January 2004 - 18:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 14 January 2004 - 18:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@14 January 2004 - 19:04
    scribble: So you know him? What is his character? Is he extraordinary, aggressive?
    What is your impression of him? [/b][/quote]
    well my impression of him is that he has to have everything his way and when someone aposes it he doesnt like that so he starts to cry, then when he tries taking the piss out of someone and that person retaliates (ie me) he doesnt like it and starts crying like a bitch about his mother well who gives a fuck and its a good thing hes gone . I read on the other thread and it says he wishes many 9/11&#39;s on someone.... now thats fucked up and he deserves to be banned and never let on this board again, but even though its obvious he has another name and will be on this board still being a prick , but just how long before he comes out is the question......

8. Lounge   -   #8
    BANNED
    so much love

9. Lounge   -   #9
    internet.news
    Originally posted by scribblec+14 January 2004 - 19:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 14 January 2004 - 19:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by internet.news@14 January 2004 - 18:05
    <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec
    @14 January 2004 - 19:04

What is your impression of him?
    well my impression of him is that he has to have everything his way and when someone aposes it he doesnt like that so he starts to cry, then when he tries taking the piss out of someone and that person retaliates (ie me) he doesnt like it and starts crying like a bitch about his mother well who gives a fuck and its a good thing hes gone . I read on the other thread and it says he wishes many 9/11&#39;s on someone.... now thats fucked up and he deserves to be banned and never let on this board again, but even though its obvious he has another name and will be on this board still being a prick , but just how long before he comes out is the question...... [/b][/quote]
    Ok, he is just a humans, but you maybe right, not everything can be like Billy Dean would like it - other ppl also have their live. I won&#39;t judge about him, just my thoughts.

When I want to help someone I do not ask him several times and disturb him or her, I ask two times. If the person want my advice or help, ok, if not she decides

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

This girl is quite hot...who is she?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast