Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Is For Skweeky...

Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Here is a picture of my home ........ as you can see I have an outside loo!

I took this picture with me nana's polaroid!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    We are thinking of having double glazing fitted in the summer.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #14
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@14 January 2004 - 21:32
    he was taking the piss, please host them somewhere that allows linking of files. like

www.chinkii.com/uploads

Sorry IN dude, listen, you need to get hold of your host because you have the folder open but the pics locked, it should be the other way round

If you copy and paste the address minus the file name, you can access your folder but when you click an image it&#39;s locked

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #15
    internet.news
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+14 January 2004 - 23:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 14 January 2004 - 23:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@14 January 2004 - 21:32
    he was taking the piss, please host them somewhere that allows linking of files. like

www.chinkii.com/uploads

Sorry IN dude, listen, you need to get hold of your host because you have the folder open but the pics locked, it should be the other way round

If you copy and paste the address minus the file name, you can access your folder but when you click an image it&#39;s locked

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    Ok, I think you don&#39;t take me serious, but I only wanted to give you an impression of where I live... Ok, what you do of it is your part - I just can tell I am serious.

I don&#39;t think you live in piece of sh**?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    lynx's Avatar .
    I.N, I thought you would have included a picture of the Rathaus, or that tower near the centre (which I can&#39;t remember the name of) , or at least the beautiful cathedral.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by lynx@14 January 2004 - 22:20
    I.N, I thought you would have included a picture of the Rathaus, or that tower near the centre (which I can&#39;t remember the name of) , or at least the beautiful cathedral.
    Are you talkin to me??

8. Lounge   -   #18
    internet.news
    Originally posted by fugley+14 January 2004 - 23:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 14 January 2004 - 23:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by lynx@14 January 2004 - 22:20
    Are you talkin to me?? [/b]

Originally posted by fugley@14 January 2004 - 23:24
    <!--QuoteBegin-lynx
    @14 January 2004 - 22:20

Are you talkin to me??
    [/quote]
    wait... is it this one:

Here on the right side the "Rathaus" - The place before is the market.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by internet.news+14 January 2004 - 22:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 14 January 2004 - 22:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@14 January 2004 - 23:04
    <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude
    @14 January 2004 - 21:32

www.chinkii.com/uploads

Jonno B)
    Ok, I think you don&#39;t take me serious, but I only wanted to give you an impression of where I live... Ok, what you do of it is your part - I just can tell I am serious.

I don&#39;t think you live in piece of sh**? [/b][/quote]
    Ok, I&#39;ll take that as you got the wrong end of the stick, only once can I and will I let you get away with having a go at me for no reason.

I was trying to help you, if you knew anything about ftp&#39;s you would understand what I was saying, I went into your folder to get the pics and upload them to my ftp for you til you got sorted, so I think an apology is in order here, what do you think.

Considering I&#39;ve always suck up or you, bit like biting the hand that feeds you.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Here is an aerial photo of the estate where I live.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast