Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Is For Skweeky...

brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+14 January 2004 - 17:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 14 January 2004 - 17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by internet.news@14 January 2004 - 22:10
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@14 January 2004 - 23:04
    <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude
    @14 January 2004 - 21:32
    he was taking the piss, please host them somewhere that allows linking of files. like

www.chinkii.com/uploads

Sorry IN dude, listen, you need to get hold of your host because you have the folder open but the pics locked, it should be the other way round

If you copy and paste the address minus the file name, you can access your folder but when you click an image it&#39;s locked

Jonno B)

Ok, I think you don&#39;t take me serious, but I only wanted to give you an impression of where I live... Ok, what you do of it is your part - I just can tell I am serious.

I don&#39;t think you live in piece of sh**?
    Ok, I&#39;ll take that as you got the wrong end of the stick, only once can I and will I let you get away with having a go at me for no reason.

I was trying to help you, if you knew anything about ftp&#39;s you would understand what I was saying, I went into your folder to get the pics and upload them to my ftp for you til you got sorted, so I think an apology is in order here, what do you think.

Considering I&#39;ve always suck up or you, bit like biting the hand that feeds you.

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    I love the internet.........It&#39;s so funny to watch people mix up what others are saying.

It&#39;s like the game telephone we used to play as kids.
    Hey Jonno this is an international board......To some
    english is a second language.

I don&#39;t believe any offense was met by Internet.news

Peace brotherdoobie

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by brotherdoobie+14 January 2004 - 22:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brotherdoobie @ 14 January 2004 - 22:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@14 January 2004 - 17:31
    he was taking the piss, please host them somewhere that allows linking of files. like

www.chinkii.com/uploads

Sorry IN dude, listen, you need to get hold of your host because you have the folder open but the pics locked, it should be the other way round

If you copy and paste the address minus the file name, you can access your folder but when you click an image it&#39;s locked

Jonno B)

Ok, I think you don&#39;t take me serious, but I only wanted to give you an impression of where I live... Ok, what you do of it is your part - I just can tell I am serious.

Ok, I&#39;ll take that as you got the wrong end of the stick, only once can I and will I let you get away with having a go at me for no reason.

I was trying to help you, if you knew anything about ftp&#39;s you would understand what I was saying, I went into your folder to get the pics and upload them to my ftp for you til you got sorted, so I think an apology is in order here, what do you think.

Considering I&#39;ve always suck up or you, bit like biting the hand that feeds you.

Jonno B)
    I love the internet.........It&#39;s so funny to watch people mix up what others are saying.

It&#39;s like the game telephone we used to play as kids.
    Hey Jonno this is an international board......To some
    english is a second language.

I don&#39;t believe any offense was met by Internet.news

Peace brotherdoobie [/b][/quote]
    Will you please stop flamming me&#33;&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #23
    internet.news
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+14 January 2004 - 23:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 14 January 2004 - 23:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

www.chinkii.com/uploads

Jonno B)

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    I was never against anyone, nor I judge about anyone. I just got the impression that some peope - that wasn&#39;t you(&#33 - posted some image of a piece of a shit and seemd not take this post serious.

This are just my thoughts. I do not judge anyone, as I have not the right.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by internet.news+14 January 2004 - 23:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 14 January 2004 - 23:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@14 January 2004 - 23:31

www.chinkii.com/uploads

Jonno B)

Jonno B)
    I was never against anyone, nor I judge about anyone. I just got the impression that some peope - that wasn&#39;t you(&#33 - posted some image of a piece of a shit and seemd not take this post serious.

This are just my thoughts. I do not judge anyone, as I have not the right. [/b][/quote]
    How dare you say that my home ... my neighbourhood.. is a piece of shit&#33; I live here and I am a proud shitizen&#33;&#33;&#33; I didn&#39;t make any unpleasant comments about Hamburg&#33;&#33;&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #25
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by internet.news@14 January 2004 - 23:04

Ok dude, apologies , but you quoted me, if you have something to say to someone, "Quote THEM" not me

Peace dude

@Fugs........you&#39;re a nutter

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+14 January 2004 - 23:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 14 January 2004 - 23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@14 January 2004 - 23:04

Ok dude, apologies , but you quoted me, if you have something to say to someone, "Quote THEM" not me

Peace dude

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]

7. Lounge   -   #27
    internet.news
    Originally posted by fugley+15 January 2004 - 00:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 15 January 2004 - 00:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by internet.news@14 January 2004 - 23:04
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@14 January 2004 - 23:31

www.chinkii.com/uploads

Jonno B)

Jonno B)

How dare you say that my home ... my neighbourhood.. is a piece of shit&#33; I live here and I am a proud shitizen&#33;&#33;&#33; I didn&#39;t make any unpleasant comments about Hamburg&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    fugley: What do you think? Hey, no, I don&#39;t if it was you, but I don&#39;t think that this "aerial photo" show all of your estate/area. Right, it shows a part, but if you would show us more, I could get a better impression

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+15 January 2004 - 01:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS &#064; 15 January 2004 - 01:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@14 January 2004 - 23:04

Peace dude

Jonno B)[/b][/quote]
    THEM
    Like that??

Yogs

9. Lounge   -   #29
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by SensualGardening@14 January 2004 - 23:19

THEM
    Like that??

Yogs
    Oh for gods sake, don&#39;t encourage them

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by fugley@15 January 2004 - 00:00
    Here is a picture of my home ........ as you can see I have an outside loo&#33;

I took this picture with me nana&#39;s polaroid&#33;

Looks expensive, fug, with that touch of Gaudi........

Yogs

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast