Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: This Is For Skweeky...

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Hey thanks IN, nice pics you got there, good quality too.

As promised, I'll try to take some pictures as soon as I can (my cam doesn't have that kind of quality though )

2. Lounge   -   #32
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    That was rather nice of internet.news to show you where he lives Skweeky, even the airport so you dont get lost when you visit I'd love to show you pix of where i live, but you've seen some allready and i dont want anyone else seeing the inside of my cell block, it might upset them

Peace
    UKMan

PS: getting excited now i guess huh? :teehee:

3. Lounge   -   #33
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Skweeky@15 January 2004 - 01:35
    Hey thanks IN, nice pics you got there, good quality too.

As promised, I'll try to take some pictures as soon as I can (my cam doesn't have that kind of quality though )

That was rather nice of internet.news to show you where he lives Skweeky, even the airport so you dont get lost when you visit I'd love to show you pix of where i live, but you've seen some allready and i dont want anyone else seeing the inside of my cell block, it might upset them
    Don't worry each quality counts - as I also made experience with 2 million points.

Also, if there would be normal photos scanned.

Here you see normal images from London my favorite city due to its wonderful atmosphere between people: http://internet-news.gmxhome.de/london

"... That was rather nice of internet.news to show you where he lives Skweeky, even the airport so you dont get lost when you visit I'd love to show you pix of where i live, but you've seen some allready and i dont want anyone else seeing the inside of my cell block, it might upset them ..." (UKMan)

You live in a cell block? Also a cell block could be interesting, couldn't it be?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@14 January 2004 - 20:40
    thanks sh, also wtf is your avatar interweb.news? it looks like an old chick and a parrot.
    LOL!!
    An old chick and a parrot, I've never laughed so much in my life !! The way it looks on the screen !!

5. Lounge   -   #35
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by internet.news@14 January 2004 - 21:15

4. Nuremberg - View from the Castle you see in the center of (2.).
    The green ball building is from the Opera.

Great looking place in, but are all the people thereas big as the couple in this pic

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234