Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preview Divx Or Xvid From Kazaa

To preview divx or xvid files for Kazaa without crashing it use doubleagent for KaZaA combined with divx player, see http://www.p2ptools.com

Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    It's easier (and cheaper) to use AVIPreview. It is included in the Kazaa Lite 2.4.3 package and it the most stable video previewer I've ever come across.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    AVI Preview only works on avi's, not mpegs

This Media Preview has a lot more features than avi preview could ever hope to have

Only downside is the Pro version has a 30 day trial(PM me for trial reset)and the basic version has limited features

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    um........ yeah.........how should i say this nicely? AVI Preview sucks my left ass cheek. If you like loading a your partially downloaded video for a minute or so and then watching like 2 seconds of it then keep using AVI Nonview. But I can think of a few better ways to waste time, without even getting frustrated when its over. I don't know---maybe the designers of AVI Preview intended for it not to work. Maybe thats one of its exclusive features. On the average, 0 out of 50 videos (avi, mpeg, whatever) will play with AVI Preview. Wow, sweet program. Here's what you do, download VLC Media Player by Video LAN. The cool thing that the makers included with this program is that......................it works. Once you get it, be prepared to actually "preview" for the first time.
    You have to incorporate it into Kazaa lite by hitting Options, then KL Extensions Options, then Tools Menu, then Add, then put in the title (VLC), then where it says Command Line browse to let it find VLC (wherever you installed it on your hard drive), then where it says Work Directory put C: or My Computer or whatever. When you're done with this, do yourself a favor and Delete AVI Preview. Otherwise sometime you might accidently click AVI Preview after "Preview with" and leave yourself wide open to be frustrated when it doesnt work.
    PS No offense to the fine makers of AVI Preview.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by yorwhil@17 January 2004 - 07:56
    um........ yeah.........how should i say this nicely? AVI Preview sucks my left ass cheek. If you like loading a your partially downloaded video for a minute or so and then watching like 2 seconds of it then keep using AVI Nonview. But I can think of a few better ways to waste time, without even getting frustrated when its over. I don't know---maybe the designers of AVI Preview intended for it not to work. Maybe thats one of its exclusive features. On the average, 0 out of 50 videos (avi, mpeg, whatever) will play with AVI Preview. Wow, sweet program. Here's what you do, download VLC Media Player by Video LAN. The cool thing that the makers included with this program is that......................it works. Once you get it, be prepared to actually "preview" for the first time.
    You have to incorporate it into Kazaa lite by hitting Options, then KL Extensions Options, then Tools Menu, then Add, then put in the title (VLC), then where it says Command Line browse to let it find VLC (wherever you installed it on your hard drive), then where it says Work Directory put C: or My Computer or whatever. When you're done with this, do yourself a favor and Delete AVI Preview. Otherwise sometime you might accidently click AVI Preview after "Preview with" and leave yourself wide open to be frustrated when it doesnt work.
    PS No offense to the fine makers of AVI Preview.
    hardly the most objective post in the world...

On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    how do i get a full version?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    if your asking me, to get VLC 0.7.0 (the latest version) go to Video LAN's website and download it. This is the full version and it is freeware. If you weren't talking to me then don't read this.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by yorwhil@17 January 2004 - 18:58
    if your asking me, to get VLC 0.7.0 (the latest version) go to Video LAN's website and download it. This is the full version and it is freeware. If you weren't talking to me then don't read this.
    video lan previews videos?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    yes

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    videolan is simply the best

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast