UKMan's Avatar Poster
    My thoughts persactly B)

Was that deap? - i was trying really hard to make it shallow too

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by UKMan@15 January 2004 - 07:38
    My thoughts persactly B)

Come on man, the kid's probably doing some year 7 RE home work, the word God is deep for them, especially in public school.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    wow, thats sad

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by noname12+15 January 2004 - 07:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 15 January 2004 - 07:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@15 January 2004 - 07:38
    My thoughts persactly B)

Was that deap? - i was trying really hard to make it shallow too &nbsp;
    Come on man, the kid&#39;s probably doing some year 7 RE home work, the word God is deep for them, especially in public school. [/b][/quote]
    im doing gr11 homework

5. Lounge   -   #15
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by xxxSHARExxx+15 January 2004 - 08:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xxxSHARExxx @ 15 January 2004 - 08:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by noname12@15 January 2004 - 07:43
    <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan
    @15 January 2004 - 07:38
    My thoughts persactly B)

Come on man, the kid&#39;s probably doing some year 7 RE home work, the word God is deep for them, especially in public school.
    im doing gr11 homework [/b][/quote]
    So you really want long deap meaningfull and intellegent discussions about it then?

Why post here is what i wanna know B)

So what have you learned so far?

Peace
    UKMan

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by xxxSHARExxx@15 January 2004 - 05:11
    Do you think Christianity, Judaism and Islam believe and worship the same god?
    Technically the only difference between Christianity and Judaism is that the Jews dont belive that Jesus was the Messaih. It would still be the same God of Abraham. But everyone twisted their own religion around so thats why we have cults nowadays. Cough cough mormons*** (no offense)

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing+15 January 2004 - 08:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (judgeofallandnothing @ 15 January 2004 - 08:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xxxSHARExxx@15 January 2004 - 05:11
    Do you think Christianity, Judaism and Islam believe and worship the same god?
    Technically the only difference between Christianity and Judaism is that the Jews dont belive that Jesus was the Messaih. It would still be the same God of Abraham. But everyone twisted their own religion around so thats why we have cults nowadays. Cough cough mormons*** (no offense) [/b][/quote]
    The greatest of differences I would say is the defenition of God, not the prophet, the way God is defined by All three religions cannot be comprimised into one common idea.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by UKMan+15 January 2004 - 08:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 15 January 2004 - 08:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by xxxSHARExxx@15 January 2004 - 08:58
    Originally posted by noname12@15 January 2004 - 07:43
    <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan
    @15 January 2004 - 07:38
    My thoughts persactly B)

Come on man, the kid&#39;s probably doing some year 7 RE home work, the word God is deep for them, especially in public school.

im doing gr11 homework
    So you really want long deap meaningfull and intellegent discussions about it then?

Why post here is what i wanna know B)

So what have you learned so far?

Peace
    UKMan [/b][/quote]
    I learned quite a bit but im having tourble understanding why theres 1 god, three different prophet and three religions.
    In Christianity it said Jesus was the divinely appointed son of God but in Judaism and Islam they deny him to be the son of god.

In the bible Luke1:26-30 the angel of Gabriel said that "Mary will bear a son, and she was to call Jesus" Luke1:32 "He will be great, and call the Son of the Most High, and the Lord God will give to him the throne of his ancestor David."

In Islam the same angel appeared to Muhammad.

I know Christianity has almost the same belief as Judaism except in Christianity they believe that Jesus is the messiah. Like noname12 said "The greatest of differences I would say is the defenition of God" Both three religion agree that God is One but Jesus being the messiah, they deny it, and Judaism is still waiting
    for there messiah. So if both three religion believe in the same God how can some ideas of God they disagree.

Sorry for some bad grammar im going to sleep

9. Lounge   -   #19
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    I feel all weird

Like I drank too much coffee

and my feet are cold.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

10. Lounge   -   #20
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    It&#39;s really just people splitting hairs. It&#39;s like arguing which denomination of Christianity is the "right" one- Catholicism, Lutheran, Anglican, Methodist, Baptist, and on and on and on.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast