Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Coolest Case Mod Ever

_John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    If you guys have ever seen MST3k then you would get the mod.

Plus, the small LCD screen is a MOD at the very least, if not just cool.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by muchspl2@15 January 2004 - 19:48
    it was a tv show, arguably one of the best if not the best sci-fi /comedy show ever made

Well, pretty much the only sci-fi/comedy show ever.
    Who would have ever imagined that sitting around the tube, getting stoned and ragging back at the screen could turn into a career?

That show has more great lines per minute than Sienfeld had in it's whole run.
    My favorite from Tom Servo..."I was abused as a zygote..."
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P
    Hello!

This is what I call Modding taken to its most extreme form made by a true artist who do work for the movie industry:

This as you probably know is a Alien movie Mod and the Toxic mod!

The artist is Crimson Sky and he is behind this site:

The Ultimate Case Scenario

Ther you will find some info about this project and some others aswell. The other projects are really cool aswell. This guy is fenomenal at this!

Sincerely Joakim Agren!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Originally posted by clocker+15 January 2004 - 20:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 15 January 2004 - 20:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@15 January 2004 - 19:48
    it was a tv show, arguably one of the best if not the best sci-fi /comedy show ever made

Who would have ever imagined that sitting around the tube, getting stoned and ragging back at the screen could turn into a career? [/b][/quote]
    i was never too enamoured of MST3K&#39;s humor, and actually liked watching the original versions of lots of those movies. yes, those movies were mostly pretty awful, but i&#39;d rather just experience the awfulness without the puppets babbling nonstop in front row. to each his own.

as for whether there were any other sci-fi comedy series, there&#39;ve at least been a few. Lost In Space springs to mind-- Dr. Smith&#39;s antics in every episode were pure gold.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Poster
    i loved watching MST 3000 late nights, even more times then i should, i&#39;d stay up late and wake up and misse 1st hour of school. the mod isn&#39;t THE best but deffintily one of the best. but let me state again just for refrence MST 3000 kicks ass .

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by DWk@16 January 2004 - 02:32
    I still think it&#39;s a lousy mod
    Aren&#39;t they all?

OOps, sorry VB, didn&#39;t see you there.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    *Grunt*
    Ahhh.... Moding isnt about asking plastic factories to make custom cases, but about adding stuff yourself and buliding them with your own hands, any professional can make the ultimate modded, case but have lousey cooling and misserable performance. There is no particular skill in buying readily modded cases or having them made for you.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+16 January 2004 - 09:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 16 January 2004 - 09:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by clocker@15 January 2004 - 20:10
    <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2
    @15 January 2004 - 19:48

Who would have ever imagined that sitting around the tube, getting stoned and ragging back at the screen could turn into a career?
    i was never too enamoured of MST3K&#39;s humor, and actually liked watching the original versions of lots of those movies. yes, those movies were mostly pretty awful, but i&#39;d rather just experience the awfulness without the puppets babbling nonstop in front row. to each his own.

as for whether there were any other sci-fi comedy series, there&#39;ve at least been a few. Lost In Space springs to mind-- Dr. Smith&#39;s antics in every episode were pure gold. [/b][/quote]
    Ever seen Red Dwarf? That kicks all their asses.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    muchspl2
    yes and lexx was also good, but nowear near mst3k

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by muchspl2@16 January 2004 - 22:57
    yes and lexx was also good, but nowear near mst3k
    Never understood Lexx. Saw it a few times late night channel 5 (crappy station over here really), but since I was tired and pumped full of whatever I&#39;d been drinking, I didn&#39;t know what was going on.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast