Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts

Please share your thoughts elsewhere. I don't care what your drug addled imagination has thought up, neither does anyone else.

Keep it to yourself and get a life, this is the internet, nobody wants to read your shite.

Good sleeps.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    water remembers

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by internet.weather@16 January 2004 - 01:03
    Please share your thoughts elsewhere. I don't care what your drug addled imagination has thought up, neither does anyone else.

Keep it to yourself and get a life, this is the internet, nobody wants to read your shite.

Good sleeps.
    well said
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by internet.weather@16 January 2004 - 03:03

Good sleeps.
    I think thats a bit unfair on the dude. Yeah we all like to take the piss but impersonating a member just aint right.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by namzuf9+16 January 2004 - 02:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 16 January 2004 - 02:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.weather@16 January 2004 - 03:03
    Please share your thoughts elsewhere. I don&#39;t care what your drug addled imagination has thought up, neither does anyone else.

Good sleeps.
    I think thats a bit unfair on the dude. Yeah we all like to take the piss but impersonating a member just aint right. [/b][/quote]
    OK, I will share my thoughts openly so that people can understand.

You are talking shite, because you want people to think you are nice. When you are just pampering to a prick who is taking the piss.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Its magic baby!
    or he just doesnt think you should flame about him for a very inconsequencial reason

whether he is what he is is his business not yours

no harm has been done :music1:
    Wiz.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@16 January 2004 - 02:27
    or he just doesnt think you should flame about him for a very inconsequencial reason

whether he is what he is is his business not yours

no harm has been done :music1:
    So do we share thoughts openly or what. Or only if they are nice.

Thats the problem fuckwit, its all or nothing. If you want open sharing of thoughts it is easy as long as it doesnt mean anything.

I openly share that internet.news is a prick who is taking the piss out of everybody on this fucking forum. internet.news wants me to say things like that because I am sharing my thoughts openly.

Where does it stop, who decides. Or is it just ok as long as we are all nice.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    internet.news
    Originally posted by internet.weather@16 January 2004 - 03:03
    Please share your thoughts elsewhere. I don&#39;t care what your drug addled imagination has thought up, neither does anyone else.

Good sleeps.
    I want to read your shit - No, really it concerns me what happened in your life that makes you thinking so?

I think maybe you met to many people which are to fixed on economy and don&#39;t share their thoughts? Ok, if I met people who don&#39;t want to share I respect them as they are just humans. But I know that as well ppl you don&#39;t think would share, also are talking with others and sharing their thoughts sometimes.

Sharing thoughts might be like sharing a treasure - as each thought is different and counts - when sharing you can really get interesting impressions of other people.

I am really concerned why you think so? Something sad must has happened in your sad life.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    internet.news
    Originally posted by namzuf9+16 January 2004 - 03:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 16 January 2004 - 03:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.weather@16 January 2004 - 03:03

Good sleeps.
    I think thats a bit unfair on the dude. Yeah we all like to take the piss but impersonating a member just aint right. [/b][/quote]
    internet.weather is just a human - don&#39;t worry - I only think it is sad that he thinks so and I am really concerned.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by internet.news+16 January 2004 - 02:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 16 January 2004 - 02:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.weather@16 January 2004 - 03:03

Good sleeps.
    I want to read your shit - No, really it concerns me what happened in your life that makes you thinking so?

I think maybe you met to many people which are to fixed on economy and don&#39;t share their thoughts? Ok, if I met people who don&#39;t want to share I respect them as they are just humans. But I know that as well ppl you don&#39;t think would share, also are talking with others and sharing their thoughts sometimes.

Sharing thoughts might be like sharing a treasure - as each thought is different and counts - when sharing you can really get interesting impressions of other people.

I am really concerned why you think so? Something sad must has happened in your sad life. [/b][/quote]
    Today&#39;s post has been sponsered by the word: Share.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast