Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shared My Thoughts Openly

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I was at work today and the fit girl from accommodation was sat opposite me and I thought, "Wow, she's has amazing breasts."

Then I remembered that I should 'share my thoughts openly', so I told her she had great knockers.

Now I've been sacked, up in court for sexual harrassement and my wife has left me...

Feck sharing thoughts openly

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Exactly. Sometimes you have to keep your thoughts to yourself, because other people don't want to share the crap that goes through your head.

Maybe you should share your thoughts openly with the judge. Fuck off baldy, I just like big tits, so let me go. See how sharing your thoughts openly works then.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    edit: fecking clones

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    I would definitely go to jail for sharing
    my thoughts openly. No court can stop me.
    internet.news would share his thoughts with the judge

5. Lounge   -   #5
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Withcheese@16 January 2004 - 03:14
    I was at work today and the fit girl from accommodation was sat opposite me and I thought, "Wow, she's has amazing breasts."

Then I remembered that I should 'share my thoughts openly', so I told her she had great knockers.

Now I've been sacked, up in court for sexual harrassement and my wife has left me...

You can also share your thoughts openly that does not hurt so much...

If someone tell me - "Internet.News, you are a big asshole and monstercock!" - I would see that - as I am just an unperfect human dependning on unnecessary(?) feelings and always wanting to feel comfortably - as an attack on my personality maybe. But if someone would say to me: "Ok, well, internet.news, your behaviour made not really good impression on me... ok, you are just human, but, it is my impression - you acted sometimes a little to extraordinary or a little to strong maybe..."

I want to say mentioning: "You does not look bad on me... no, I am really impressed how you look like... (and so on)" sounds also opened, but does not hurt (so direct) someones thoughts like what you said.

But first intention always to be opened as far as possible. And if you can you should tell it in way that does not hurt, ok, that is what I would do - I cannot expect that of other ppl as you are just humans. And if I only can tell openly
    - means: if I can't find a way that does not hurt - I would tell the person previously: "Ok, I want to say you some of my thoughts I've had - Maybe they are strong to you..." (and so on) I would/will inform the person these are just my opened thoughts and as I am just human I am not perfect and so on... And if I want to say something about how the person looks like, although for me the persons character more important - but if he looks good...

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by Withcheese@16 January 2004 - 02:22
    Stop censoring yourself, there are enough people doing it to you without you helping them.

Tell it the way you see it and fuck everybody else.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by internet.news@16 January 2004 - 01:26
    Internet.News, you are a big asshole and monstercock!
    well said

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    STFU and find something else to talk about rather then ganging up on someone

9. Lounge   -   #9
    internet.news
    Originally posted by internet.weather+16 January 2004 - 03:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.weather &#064; 16 January 2004 - 03:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@16 January 2004 - 02:22
    Stop censoring yourself, there are enough people doing it to you without you helping them.

Tell it the way you see it and fuck everybody else. [/b][/quote]
    WithCheese is just a human like me, if he don&#39;t want to mention something I would respect that

-> I would tell the court openly what I think about sharing.

callum: I would not take it to serious and personal if someone would tell me openly what he or she thinks about me, so that if you can&#39;t tell it in a nice way you canl always tell me openly what you think. I would not judge about anyone as you are just a human (or alien) and as I don&#39;t have the right to judge about someone.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by internet.news+16 January 2004 - 02:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 16 January 2004 - 02:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@16 January 2004 - 03:14
    I was at work today and the fit girl from accommodation was sat opposite me and I thought, "Wow, she&#39;s has amazing breasts."

Then I remembered that I should &#39;share my thoughts openly&#39;, so I told her she had great knockers.

Now I&#39;ve been sacked, up in court for sexual harrassement and my wife has left me...

You can also share your thoughts openly that does not hurt so much...

If someone tell me - "Internet.News, you are a big asshole and monstercock&#33;" - I would see that - as I am just an unperfect human dependning on unnecessary(?) feelings and always wanting to feel comfortably - as an attack on my personality maybe. But if someone would say to me: "Ok, well, internet.news, your behaviour made not really good impression on me... ok, you are just human, but, it is my impression - you acted sometimes a little to extraordinary or a little to strong maybe..."

I want to say mentioning: "You does not look bad on me... no, I am really impressed how you look like... (and so on)" sounds also opened, but does not hurt (so direct) someones thoughts like what you said.

But first intention always to be opened as far as possible. And if you can you should tell it in way that does not hurt, ok, that is what I would do - I cannot expect that of other ppl as you are just humans. And if I only can tell openly
    - means: if I can&#39;t find a way that does not hurt - I would tell the person previously: "Ok, I want to say you some of my thoughts I&#39;ve had - Maybe they are strong to you..." (and so on) I would/will inform the person these are just my opened thoughts and as I am just human I am not perfect and so on... And if I want to say something about how the person looks like, although for me the persons character more important - but if he looks good... [/b][/quote]
    Yes but your deliberate errors are inconsistent, which makes them deliberate. People who really don&#39;t understand make the same mistakes all the time, you don&#39;t.

So you are just a prick who is taking the piss out of the members here.

Just sharing my thoughts, that you are a wank.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast