Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Password Revealer For Email Adresses

Originally posted by 4play@28 February 2003 - 13:52
    there is no such thing

who's password are you trying to get. there are other ways around it.
    like make a mirror of the hotmail login page on your site direct them there when they type it in give them an error message and direct them to hotmail.

you now have their username and password.
    Thats the best way to do it. Make an exact mimic of the hotmail logon page, but add the form input into a database, instead of logging into hotmail. That way, there username and password will be stored in your db... But, they'd have to be pretty stupid to fall for it

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Forum Star
    You're all under arrest!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    haha, back to the hotmail thing, there are several ways of doing it, most are explained at www.astalavista.com Its a great website

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Poster
    If the person you want to know the password uses your computer, you can always use a keylogger.

It works like a charm!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    lol intresting... umm my friend used those cc generators and after 1/50 tries he said he got one number to work but he only used it for those online games

not ragnarok... sum other game....

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    All those CRACKHOTMAIL documents and Exe's are all BS and dont work at all.

I tried loads of different programs, and ended up getting $hit loads of viruses of them.

And why would you give your own mail address password out

SO BE WARNED,NOTHING BUT TROUBLE.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Originally posted by pyromonkey@2 March 2003 - 17:16
    where can i find this amitis.1.2? sounds interesting
    go HERE

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Originally posted by TRshady@2 March 2003 - 17:21
    U can get credit card numbers, a doc from kazaa containing 50 numbers. They do work, Im not going to use them though, never trusted online shopping
    that all r fake i tried it on ulead.com

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Originally posted by spudlover+2 March 2003 - 17:50--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spudlover @ 2 March 2003 - 17:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--4play@28 February 2003 - 13:52
    there is no such thing

who&#39;s password are you trying to get. there are other ways around it.
    like make a mirror of the hotmail login page on your site direct them there when they type it in give them an error message and direct them to hotmail.

you now have their username and password.
    Thats the best way to do it. Make an exact mimic of the hotmail logon page, but add the form input into a database, instead of logging into hotmail. That way, there username and password will be stored in your db... But, they&#39;d have to be pretty stupid to fall for it [/b][/quote]
    someone should be that talented + must have experince.i have the whloe page but the problem i am not getting the e-mailer script .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast