Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Password Revealer For Email Adresses

Originally posted by DataMore@3 March 2003 - 01:36
    If the person you want to know the password uses your computer, you can always use a keylogger.

It works like a charm!
    thats 1 more method of hacking u can also e-mail the server and it will send u the log

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Originally posted by Chilly@3 March 2003 - 02:55
    All those CRACKHOTMAIL documents and Exe's are all BS and dont work at all.

I tried loads of different programs, and ended up getting $hit loads of viruses of them.

And why would you give your own mail address password out

SO BE WARNED,NOTHING BUT TROUBLE.
    that all r torjons 1 is hotmail hacker gold that file works i have tested but its quiet old and the antivirus updated 1-2 years before can make it out that it is a virus so.........failed

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Originally posted by vegeta+3 March 2003 - 15:13--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegeta @ 3 March 2003 - 15:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -spudlover@2 March 2003 - 17:50
    <!--QuoteBegin--4play
    @28 February 2003 - 13:52
    there is no such thing

who&#39;s password are you trying to get. there are other ways around it.
    like make a mirror of the hotmail login page on your site direct them there when they type it in give them an error message and direct them to hotmail.

you now have their username and password.

Thats the best way to do it. Make an exact mimic of the hotmail logon page, but add the form input into a database, instead of logging into hotmail. That way, there username and password will be stored in your db... But, they&#39;d have to be pretty stupid to fall for it
    someone should be that talented + must have experince.i have the whloe page but the problem i am not getting the e-mailer script . [/b][/quote]
    Lol, that was easy

Why don&#39;t you all sign in to your hotmail accounts

Tip: Don&#39;t enter your real password&#33;

It would work, on people that don&#39;t look in the URL bar.. thats the main thing that gives it away.. as well as the second page

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    racer II's Avatar Poster
    Thats funny, you even can see what you typed
    System:
    LANPARTY UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
    Xfx 7900gt extreme
    2x Maxtor 250gb sata
    2x Maxtor 80gb (p)ata
    2x 512mb mem , dual channel
    Tagan 580w psu
    Coolermaster stacker case
    Zalman reserator 1

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    i wish i could make an imitation page&#33; could someone just send me the coding for it or something? B)

*edit* : i&#39;ve checked the source, but where is the part that sends the login name and password back to you?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Originally posted by pyromonkey@3 March 2003 - 22:27
    i wish i could make an imitation page&#33; could someone just send me the coding for it or something? B)

*edit* : i&#39;ve checked the source, but where is the part that sends the login name and password back to you?
    It is just an asp page. You could also do this with php, or perl. There are many, many more that you could do this with, but these are common, and easy to find how to use on the internet.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    Originally posted by racer II@3 March 2003 - 20:49
    Thats funny, you even can see what you typed
    u mean the pass nope i cannot see what i have typed in the pass

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Originally posted by sleepnmojo+4 March 2003 - 00:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sleepnmojo @ 4 March 2003 - 00:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pyromonkey@3 March 2003 - 22:27

It is just an asp page. You could also do this with php, or perl. There are many, many more that you could do this with, but these are common, and easy to find how to use on the internet. [/b][/quote]
    could you possibly explain it better please? or could someone just pm me with instructions... i&#39;m not very good at this kind of stuff&#33;

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Originally posted by pyromonkey+4 March 2003 - 22:04--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pyromonkey @ 4 March 2003 - 22:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -sleepnmojo@4 March 2003 - 00:32
    <!--QuoteBegin--pyromonkey
    @3 March 2003 - 22:27

It is just an asp page. You could also do this with php, or perl. There are many, many more that you could do this with, but these are common, and easy to find how to use on the internet.
    could you possibly explain it better please? or could someone just pm me with instructions... i&#39;m not very good at this kind of stuff&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I copied the whole source code of hotmail font end. Then, I edited the form action, so it posted to another asp page, that added whats in the form to the database, then shows you all entries in the database

Simple

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    *edit*: Alright&#33; i got it working now&#33; thanks everyone&#33; B)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast