Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Password Revealer For Email Adresses

LOL watch this get sent to the longue soon... lol... look wat it has become... this should be redited and be called "HACKING" -- or a special board for HACKING lolz...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    Originally posted by Soul814@5 March 2003 - 00:30
    LOL watch this get sent to the longue soon... lol... look wat it has become... this should be redited and be called "HACKING" -- or a special board for HACKING lolz...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    most of what has been discussed here is not exactly hacking, its more like... social engineering, or freedom of speach! lol

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    lol you just wait... you just wait....

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    Originally posted by pyromonkey@5 March 2003 - 14:23
    most of what has been discussed here is not exactly hacking, its more like... social engineering, or freedom of speach! lol
    ok then u give some examples of some exact hacking

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    Originally posted by Soul814@5 March 2003 - 22:25
    lol you just wait... you just wait....
    wait for what???

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    Originally posted by Wocus@2 March 2003 - 10:59
    yes there is a way to crack hotmail... not even so hard...

STEP 1- The first step in the process of hacking in to someone's hotmail account is quite easy. You simply log into your own Hotmail account. Important Note : Your account should have been atleast 30 minutes old for this to work!!

STEP 2- Once you have logged into your own account, compose/write an e-mail to [email protected]. This is the secret mailing address to the Hotmail Staff!! The automated server will (after recieving the information you will send them) will send you the password that you have 'forgotten'

STEP 3- · In the subject line write "retrieve passwd" (CASE INTESIVE) and in the body of the e-mail write this exact code filling in your hotmail password and login, and the victim(whose password u want) of hacking's login name. · its better to cut and paste the following two lines. The code is as follows:
    form_pwd: login=WRITE VICTIMS LOGIN HERE sendto=YOUR-HOTMAIL-LOGIN+PASSWORD

**Please note! Do NOT Enter the victims email-address, just the loginname** For example if I'd like to get my friends hotmail password ([email protected]) to my email ([email protected]) (let's say my password is "mypass") I would write like this:
    form_pwd: login=john_graham sendto=henokabraham+mypass
    This will fool the Hotmail or Yahoo system into thinking that you are a Administration staff and send u the password!!

STEP 4- All you have to do is wait for the hotmail staff to send you a mail containing the password! It normally takes 48hrs. Note that if the victim has accounts both in hotmail and yahoo then u will get both the passwords in two different mails.

process is almost guaranteed to work. A friend of mine found out about this process by way of a family member who works for hotmail so it is quite reliable. There has only been 1 incident that it didn't work for us and that was because the victim had some sort of protection installed on all of their passwords. This method is used by many other email services as well when they what's to check up on their subscribers. what have u gotta lose anyways.. try it and if it works its a bumper!!!

hehe.. in the end they never work its all bullshit i think...
    tho.. there must be a real way to crack it... but you must read the source of hotmail... and that soursce is secret
    I have tried that but it didnīt work.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by Crack_man+11 March 2003 - 22:28--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crack_man @ 11 March 2003 - 22:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I have tried that but it didnīt work.[/b]

Didn&#39;t you read the last part Wocus wrote?

<!--QuoteBegin--Wocus

hehe.. in the end they never work its all bullshit i think...&nbsp;
    tho.. there must be a real way to crack it... but you must read the source of hotmail... and that soursce is secret&nbsp;
    [/quote]

That should be enough to prevent you from trying that&#33;

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    Originally posted by DataMore+11 March 2003 - 23:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DataMore @ 11 March 2003 - 23:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Crack_man@11 March 2003 - 22:28
    I have tried that but it didnīt work.
    Didn&#39;t you read the last part Wocus wrote?

<!--QuoteBegin--Wocus

hehe.. in the end they never work its all bullshit i think...&nbsp;
    tho.. there must be a real way to crack it... but you must read the source of hotmail... and that soursce is secret
    That should be enough to prevent you from trying that&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Damn I didnīt look what he wrote in the end cuz when I read the 4 first step I wanted to try in instantly so I didnīt read the last part.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by TRshady@2 March 2003 - 17:21
    U can get credit card numbers, a doc from kazaa containing 50 numbers. They do work, Im not going to use them though, never trusted online shopping
    Yeah, you wouldn&#39;t want to get riped off.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast