Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Password Revealer For Email Adresses

Forum Star
    I know I'm a bad boy, but I'm looking for a password revealer for Email adresses.
    I've seen a lot of them on Kazaa but never got one working.
    Does it exist or is it a hoax?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Lord of the KLF
    If you mean the hotmail ones that ask u to send of your password...hmmmm

I have yet to find any working ones on kazaa u should properly check out neworder they might have something there or at least a link to something

Razz

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    there is no such thing

who's password are you trying to get. there are other ways around it.
    like make a mirror of the hotmail login page on your site direct them there when they type it in give them an error message and direct them to hotmail.

you now have their username and password.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Forum Star
    It's nobody particular, I'm just curious of how and if it works.

I saw a lot of 'programs' on Kazaa that claim they can crack Hotmail passwords, so I was wondering if I could test it on mine.
    So it won't work then?
    I'm glad my hotmail is still safe.

BTW: does anyone know how to get valid creditcard numbers, much more interesting than Email passwords!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    try here

there is a cc number generator there but you can't get valid start and expire dates.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    just give me the id pm me and u'll get the pass .but it will take some time .

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Vinkhuizen, Groningen, Nederland (the Netherlands)
    yes there is a way to crack hotmail... not even so hard...

STEP 1- The first step in the process of hacking in to someone's hotmail account is quite easy. You simply log into your own Hotmail account. Important Note : Your account should have been atleast 30 minutes old for this to work!!

STEP 2- Once you have logged into your own account, compose/write an e-mail to [email protected]. This is the secret mailing address to the Hotmail Staff!! The automated server will (after recieving the information you will send them) will send you the password that you have 'forgotten'

STEP 3- · In the subject line write "retrieve passwd" (CASE INTESIVE) and in the body of the e-mail write this exact code filling in your hotmail password and login, and the victim(whose password u want) of hacking's login name. · its better to cut and paste the following two lines. The code is as follows:
    form_pwd: login=WRITE VICTIMS LOGIN HERE sendto=YOUR-HOTMAIL-LOGIN+PASSWORD

**Please note! Do NOT Enter the victims email-address, just the loginname** For example if I'd like to get my friends hotmail password ([email protected]) to my email ([email protected]) (let's say my password is "mypass") I would write like this:
    form_pwd: login=john_graham sendto=henokabraham+mypass
    This will fool the Hotmail or Yahoo system into thinking that you are a Administration staff and send u the password!!

STEP 4- All you have to do is wait for the hotmail staff to send you a mail containing the password! It normally takes 48hrs. Note that if the victim has accounts both in hotmail and yahoo then u will get both the passwords in two different mails.

process is almost guaranteed to work. A friend of mine found out about this process by way of a family member who works for hotmail so it is quite reliable. There has only been 1 incident that it didn't work for us and that was because the victim had some sort of protection installed on all of their passwords. This method is used by many other email services as well when they what's to check up on their subscribers. what have u gotta lose anyways.. try it and if it works its a bumper!!!

hehe.. in the end they never work its all bullshit i think...
    tho.. there must be a real way to crack it... but you must read the source of hotmail... and that soursce is secret

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by Wocus@2 March 2003 - 10:59
    yes there is a way to crack hotmail... not even so hard...

STEP 1- The first step in the process of hacking in to someone's hotmail account is quite easy. You simply log into your own Hotmail account. Important Note : Your account should have been atleast 30 minutes old for this to work!!

STEP 2- Once you have logged into your own account, compose/write an e-mail to [email protected]. This is the secret mailing address to the Hotmail Staff!! The automated server will (after recieving the information you will send them) will send you the password that you have 'forgotten'

STEP 3- · In the subject line write "retrieve passwd" (CASE INTESIVE) and in the body of the e-mail write this exact code filling in your hotmail password and login, and the victim(whose password u want) of hacking's login name. · its better to cut and paste the following two lines. The code is as follows:
    form_pwd: login=WRITE VICTIMS LOGIN HERE sendto=YOUR-HOTMAIL-LOGIN+PASSWORD

**Please note! Do NOT Enter the victims email-address, just the loginname** For example if I'd like to get my friends hotmail password ([email protected]) to my email ([email protected]) (let's say my password is "mypass") I would write like this:
    form_pwd: login=john_graham sendto=henokabraham+mypass
    This will fool the Hotmail or Yahoo system into thinking that you are a Administration staff and send u the password!!

STEP 4- All you have to do is wait for the hotmail staff to send you a mail containing the password! It normally takes 48hrs. Note that if the victim has accounts both in hotmail and yahoo then u will get both the passwords in two different mails.

process is almost guaranteed to work. A friend of mine found out about this process by way of a family member who works for hotmail so it is quite reliable. There has only been 1 incident that it didn't work for us and that was because the victim had some sort of protection installed on all of their passwords. This method is used by many other email services as well when they what's to check up on their subscribers. what have u gotta lose anyways.. try it and if it works its a bumper!!!

hehe.. in the end they never work its all bullshit i think... 
    tho.. there must be a real way to crack it... but you must read the source of hotmail... and that soursce is secret 
    fool u got this from someones site and its not true cuz i have found such .doc's on kazaa its a user like us who is fooling us .u fell to it.i say use torjon amitis.1.2 it rocks and it has more than 400 features.shocked right .

in this e-mail things u can also be caught .i know many more ways.u just have to fool the victim and he/she himself will send u the pass.cool isn't it.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    where can i find this amitis.1.2? sounds interesting

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    TRshady
    U can get credit card numbers, a doc from kazaa containing 50 numbers. They do work, Im not going to use them though, never trusted online shopping

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast