Thread: I Am Concerned About Internet.weather

internet.news
    Ok, guys I need your advice, thoughts & help. This guy mentioned that
    everybody is talking of sharing but it is just in your imagination.

You all know I think it is important except some private thoughts. And I am truely
    concerned about this nice member - something sad must have happened that makes him thinking this was?

Maybe everyone just see in interent.weather, that he is just some normal member.
    First I think it is just his opinion, but probably he met too much people that disencourage him of sharing. I don't know, but I think it is just sad.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I just assumed internet.weather was either your brother or your alter-ego. And by the way i.n., what is your native language?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Nightwolf@16 January 2004 - 06:41
    And by the way i.n., what is your native language?
    Yoda
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Nightwolf@16 January 2004 - 07:41
    I just assumed internet.weather was either your brother or your alter-ego. And by the way i.n., what is your native language?
    From what I gathered, it seems his lang is german.... but to be honest you would have to be from a part of china that has no electricity or news in order to mess english up that much.