Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Am Having A Hard Time

internet.news
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 January 2004 - 05:47
    I told myself I was going to to go on a Diet after the first of the Year.Earlier Tonight I eat 4 Cheeseburgers and drank a 6 Pack of Beer and now I am eating some sausage.

How do People Diet?I never have needed to before.I can not do it.I love Food!
    Ok, I only can speak for myself:

First I eat when I am hungry and when I feel I need something. Important is, I can't eat whole the time the same thing or a longer time the same stuff. After I ate
    a certain times, say one or two weeks pizza, I need something new like turkish Doener.

Second, I can't eat at Burger King. I got shit problems after this crap of food.
    The other thing is, that one time I ordered a Chickenburger or so and the meat tasted like a gum or so, really awful, I threw it away. Only one Burger is ok: Crispy Chicken - only in emergency case. The other thing is for the price at Burger king you pay you can buy food that tastes better and you could enjoy more.

=> There are several other locations you can buy good food:

Pizza, Turkish Doener (like a kind of bread, but bigger with Chicken or Vegeterian! Really outstanding&#33, Steak, Chinese food, Sushi, Taco. There are at the moment so many restaurants which offer as well cheap good food. You do not have to go to a expensvice restaurant to find these!

Then the most important thing is: Don't eat same stuff whole the time - After a certain time the Pizza don't taste good enough and I have to eat something other...

And if you love food, you should really look for the several other small restaurants I mentioned above. (locations)

Ok, the last thing, but that depends on genes probably, I can eat as much as I want - ok, not as much, Then I am full I can't more, I only eat when I am hungry, and when I need something to eat I choose something good - I am naturally no so as you see..

2. Lounge   -   #12
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Did that SubWay Diet really work for that guy, what was his name.....Jerry?Or was it all bullshit?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    Jared.
    but he walked to Subway...

& internet.news....
    I hope you never learn proper English.
    you're so damn cute

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Interweb.news

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 January 2004 - 04:22
    Did that SubWay Diet really work for that guy, what was his name.....Jerry?Or was it all bullshit?
    can you imagine the problems associated with being called Bullshit?

On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Originally posted by 4th gen+16 January 2004 - 02:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen &#064; 16 January 2004 - 02:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 January 2004 - 04:22

[/b][/quote]
    Can you stop posting so much you making me look bad
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@16 January 2004 - 05:30
    Can you stop posting so bad your making me look bad
    ?
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Originally posted by 4th gen+16 January 2004 - 02:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen &#064; 16 January 2004 - 02:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101@16 January 2004 - 05:30
    Can you stop posting so much your making me look bad&nbsp;
    ? [/b][/quote]

I edited it
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101+15 January 2004 - 22:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (infamousalbo101 @ 15 January 2004 - 22:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@16 January 2004 - 02:29
    <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
    @16 January 2004 - 04:22

Can you stop posting so bad your making me look bad [/b][/quote]
    So the rumors are true&#33; Infamousalbo is really Jared&#33;&#33;&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101+16 January 2004 - 05:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (infamousalbo101 @ 16 January 2004 - 05:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@16 January 2004 - 02:33
    <!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101
    @16 January 2004 - 05:30
    Can you stop posting so much your making me look bad&nbsp;

?

I edited it [/b][/quote]
    oh...ok...
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12