Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Am Having A Hard Time

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I told myself I was going to to go on a Diet after the first of the Year.Earlier Tonight I eat 4 Cheeseburgers and drank a 6 Pack of Beer and now I am eating some sausage.

How do People Diet?I never have needed to before.I can not do it.I love Food!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 January 2004 - 03:47
    I told myself I was going to to go on a Diet after the first of the Year.Earlier Tonight I eat 4 Cheeseburgers and drank a 6 Pack of Beer and now I am eating some sausage.

How do People Diet?I never have needed to before.I can not do it.I love Food!
    No disrespect FC but that is the gayest thing I've heard so far today...(18 hours to go though...)

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by Withcheese+15 January 2004 - 23:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 15 January 2004 - 23:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 January 2004 - 03:47

How do People Diet?I never have needed to before.I can not do it.I love Food&#33;
    No disrespect FC but that is the gayest thing I&#39;ve heard so far today...(18 hours to go though...) [/b][/quote]
    I am being serious.Seeing how others do it.Not all of us our so skinny like you.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by vidcc@15 January 2004 - 23:55
    here&#39;s your answer

Dude thats it&#33;

Now how do I do it?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired

Sorry, couldn&#39;t resist.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    KEEP YOUR FAT ASS OUT OF THE FRIDGE

8. Lounge   -   #8
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    man.
    those look fucking good.
    sparsely goes to make pizza&#33;

*edit*
    lol
    I saw that Cygnuz-Y&#33;
    keep your fat ous out...

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+16 January 2004 - 03:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 16 January 2004 - 03:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@15 January 2004 - 23:51
    <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
    @16 January 2004 - 03:47

How do People Diet?I never have needed to before.I can not do it.I love Food&#33;

No disrespect FC but that is the gayest thing I&#39;ve heard so far today...(18 hours to go though...)
    I am being serious.Seeing how others do it.Not all of us our so skinny like you. [/b][/quote]
    FC I know what you mean, I&#39;m starting to spread now I&#39;ve hit the late twenties...if you notice those pictures of me from yesterday me dad is a BIG lad...

That&#39;s why I can&#39;t give up smoking &#39;cos it&#39;ll make me snack

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@15 January 2004 - 23:57

Sorry, couldn&#39;t resist.
    This is what I am talking about.I am not hungry.My belly is full.But god&#33;Look at them Onions and that Lettuce.....ohhh the Cheese.I can not help myself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast