Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Looking For Testers

  1. #1
    Hi all,

    I will launch one of the biggest torrent website in the next few weeks,
    till then I need to get rid of some bugs and do some testing, if anyone is interested
    let me know, so that I can pass u the url.

    tnx in advance

    (Forgive my bad english)

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    internet.news
    Guest
    Originally posted by bogaaa@16 January 2004 - 18:56
    Hi all,

    I will launch one of the biggest torrent website in the next few weeks,
    till then I need to get rid of some bugs and do some testing, if anyone is interested
    let me know, so that I can pass u the url.

    tnx in advance
    If you PM me the URL, I will try to have a look.

    PS. You can post the URL to get impressions of ppl here

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    North East England, UK
    Posts
    1,772
    just interested how you know its gonna be the biggest, and how youre gonna make it the biggest? youll have to go some to beat suprnova!
    <insert signature here>

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Birmingham
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,305
    Yeah why not PM me the URL and I&#39;ll have a look

    You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines


    Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Originally posted by vivitron 15@16 January 2004 - 18:09
    just interested how you know its gonna be the biggest, and how youre gonna make it the biggest? youll have to go some to beat suprnova&#33;
    Well what I will try to do is get as many ppl involved as posible, Im not saying
    that it will be the biggest but one of the biggest (one of the big guys)
    I will also run the site on a very fast server (100mb) (dedicated) and not virtualy
    hosted, this should have its advantages ( I think )
    ps. right now im uploading the site to the test server.

    (Forgive my bad english)

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    PM me the url and i will take a look for you.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SCOTLAND
    Posts
    215
    If you send me the url i&#39;ll take a look.

    If you want it to be the largest your going to have to be well funded, and i mean seriously well funded.

    Suprnova goes through a hell of a lot of bandwidth a month, and bandwidth means money.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    nevermind

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Originally posted by LINDOREZ@16 January 2004 - 19:42
    If you send me the url i&#39;ll take a look.

    If you want it to be the largest your going to have to be well funded, and i mean seriously well funded.

    Suprnova goes through a hell of a lot of bandwidth a month, and bandwidth means money.
    Funds shouldnt be a problem, I get to use the university server for free

    (Forgive my bad english)

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Very Large Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    738
    Ill take a look if you PM me the url.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •