FvKin GeniuS :D
    Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing@17 January 2004 - 02:22
    i thought it was anon?
    Tomato..................tomÄto
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

5. Games   -   #5
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    I thought they weren't suppose to be uploading that on suprnova. I remember reading in thier forums that they said no request for Half life 2 beta, they wouldn't have it on there site. Hmm...maybe one of those moderators let it through...he may be in some trouble

I don't know, maybe not.

6. Games   -   #6
    What's the big deal, it's just a friggin game. They don't care about all the other leaked beta torrents on the site.

7. Games   -   #7
    I don't know. Maybe they figure they could get into more trouble for having it, or they really want half life 2, and are doing it for respect to valve. It's understandable. A lot of members on the board refuse to download it. Valve are good people. However, I had the beta then got rid of it. Just recently I got my radeon 9600xt, and I want to use this beta as sort of a benchmark, so I'm redownloading it. The thing that sucks is, I started downloading a verified one off of emule and an hour ago it was at 70kbs left. I minimize it for a minute and come back and it was redownloading. Wasted 3 days. Damn thing must not have found the last 70 kbs so it reset or something. Luckily it's on bittorrent, so I'm downloading again. But you are right. It is just a game. A great game at that. Me having the beta doesn't mean I'm not going to buy the game. Hell I have the half life 2 coupon, so it isn't going to hurt to play around with the beta on my new card. Besides, the official version isn't going to have the physgun, and I want to play with it for a while . Like people are saying, that will probably be the first weapon mod, the physgun...

(I'm talking about the gun that has a long energy string and you hit a leg with it, it picks em up by the leg. Not the manipulator gun(Thats what they say that is), the gun that has the things spread open and just picks up things...)

8. Games   -   #8
    well if you get the game to work let me know how you did it, I have had the game for a while now and it won't work for me I have tried every thing, openning the console and exited the game and then loaded the map etc etc and nadda nothing. I think some files might be missing although the game installed flawlesly with no errors, MEH! oh well.

9. Games   -   #9
    Hmm. I wonder why it isn't working. It starts up right? Maybe you should get rid of that and download the one from suprnova. I'm getting pretty good speeds since I waited a while to get it. More people have more parts than me, so I just get that from them. Right now it's at 32kbps, and will be done in approximately 10 hours. I say go for it. What do you have to lose? You're going to waste ten hours of your' life anyway, why not download while you are doing that?

Anyone here have the beta and have a 9600xt. I'd like to know how well it runs. I know it's just a beta and not fully optimized and shit, but I'd like to know anyway

10. Games   -   #10
    Twist3r
    do u guys think hl2 will run for me?

500 mhz
    raedon 7500
    256 ram
    win xp

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast