Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Board Logo

newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Has someone mentioned this before?

Maybe it's just me but don't yall think it's time for the admin to change the board logo. Christmas is over, so I think it's time to take the santa hat off.

EDIT: Never mind..duuh I feel stupid..forgot to change my skin back to default settings..

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Poster
    the santa hat is only associated with the winter ipb skin

change the skin back to the "InvisionBoard Standard" and there'll be no santa

edit: i missed your edit, sorry
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    TRshady
    I do think the logo still needs changing though
    As this is now a file sharing forum, I think that the forum logo should represent this, with a new p2p in production, it makes even more sense.

Perhaps a slight blend with the different logos, sticking to the slick blue theme. What y'all think?

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Originally posted by TRshady@17 January 2004 - 05:24
    As this is now a file sharing forum, I think that the forum logo should represent this, with a new p2p in production, it makes even more sense.

Perhaps a slight blend with the different logos, sticking to the slick blue theme. What y'all think?
    I have been working on some new logos and tried many different approaches but came up with this one which I thought might work good. Same concept but a little bit more snazzy.

http://domania.us/LWN2003/KazaaLite/logoKlite.PNG

What ya think?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by newcster68+17 January 2004 - 15:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newcster68 @ 17 January 2004 - 15:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TRshady@17 January 2004 - 05:24

Perhaps a slight blend with the different logos, sticking to the slick blue theme. What y&#39;all think?
    I have been working on some new logos and tried many different approaches but came up with this one which I thought might work good. Same concept but a little bit more snazzy.

http://domania.us/LWN2003/KazaaLite/logoKlite.PNG

What ya think? [/b][/quote]
    Looks great mate, really

Though if you want to design the next logo can I suggest using the words Filesharingtalk or SwapGate, that&#39;s the way we are going.

Incidentally if you spellcheck Filesharingtalk you get Flagrantly.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Bloody hell - It&#39;s not been that long since it was changed. I can still remember the one before it&#33;

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Looks great mate, really

Though if you want to design the next logo can I suggest using the words Filesharingtalk or SwapGate, that&#39;s the way we are going.

Incidentally if you spellcheck Filesharingtalk you get Flagrantly
    If someone can make me the gif image of the blue oval circle that is behind the K from the kazaa logo, i have a great idea what to put over that. But, I need that blue oval shape.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    ...and a little bit of copy and pasting and this is how it would look&#33;

Oversize image removed by RF

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Poster
    Who is Wayne68.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    i like the one in yr sig apart from the yellow writing like that could go like or something else there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast