Thread: Just Found Awsome Memory

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...6204&CatId=1059

prolly the best memory for overclocking ive ever seen. 500mhz running at cas2.5-4-4-7. tighting the timings and lower the memory to the desired fsb and u got kick ass ram. i bet you this can go down to 400mhz at cas 1.5-2-2-2 with good airflow over it. i wish i had 2 sticks of this running right now.

well peace out ya'all, i didnt know if ya'all knew about this or not. so i posted it.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by pc-gamer-dude@17 January 2004 - 10:28
    i bet you this can go down to 400mhz at cas 1.5-2-2-2 with good airflow over it.
    find me ram that can do this and i'll eat my shoes
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    u promise? cuz i will.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by pc-gamer-dude@17 January 2004 - 16:09
    u promise? cuz i will.
    yeah, but it has to be available to the general public
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.