Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto Ideas

The next GTA needs more exploradadble places.

And more buildings you can go inside, even if theres nothing to do in there except talk to some guy about something completely pointless.

It'll give the game more life span

2. Games   -   #12
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by chris_lyon82@22 January 2004 - 16:35
    The next GTA needs more exploradadble places.

And more buildings you can go inside, even if theres nothing to do in there except talk to some guy about something completely pointless.

It'll give the game more life span
    Yea, GTA 3 needs to have more of an RPG touch.
    Stats, People that say pointless things, weapon upgrades, etc.
    Heh, tommy should have a story behind how those secret weapons spawn in his house.
    Example: Tommy does his first mission for this Ex-Marine.. sorta like Phil, but then at the end of the mission when you return.. a video plays and shows the Ex-Marine offer tommy the Python gun for free. .. then it spawns at your shack.

Or maybe an Ex-CIA agent that gives tommy this alpha version of an Excoskeleton suit (like in MGS). The suit gives tommy like 800+ extra health.. The mission you use that sucker on should be freakin 600+ health sucking atleast!
    heh, well maybe it could be something you get when you finish the game.. dunno.

Oh, there needs to be multiple endings! Hell, give the game 3!
    They should all also give a few side missions afterwards which give you something cool like a S.W.A.T truck spawned with 10 fully armored-n-armed troops ready to kick some ass!! You release em on command (same button used to shoot the hose on the firetruck for say..)

About the stars.. there needs to be a secret red star that has a major secret to unlocking which pulls out the military copters and maybe some jets.

3. Games   -   #13
    The last thing that it needs is more of an RPG touch, if I wanted to think I would do some of the work that i need to do.

It needs to be kept just as it is, except more of it, random acts of violence.

The only thing that I want is a better aiming mode, using anything but a weapon with a scope is retarded in the current games, pistol\uzi aiming needs to be imoroved, i dont know how how, possible a little more fps.

4. Games   -   #14
    -Animals: I never really noticed any animals.. There should be a few dogs-n-cats on the streets once in awhile. The mob bosses could have like tigers, panthers, etc.
    thats all it needs, to piss off the ASPCA

5. Games   -   #15
    can't believe I forgot bout this one, but i was so disapointed with vice city when i found out it didnt have it

mulitplayer mode

up against your mate on a split screen running round the city ramming his car then pulling him out and letting rip at him wiht a uzi

and with the on line the PS an Xbox have now it'll be a sure no 1 seller. waitin with a rocket launcher an see some one come round the corner in their car and BOOM

also it should have at least 3 levels (different parts of the city) to unlock like GTA3

6. Games   -   #16
    Originally posted by silentbob@22 January 2004 - 22:24
    -Animals: I never really noticed any animals.. There should be a few dogs-n-cats on the streets once in awhile. The mob bosses could have like tigers, panthers, etc.
    thats all it needs, to piss off the ASPCA
    hell, animals are in FPS games and what not.
    Why would it piss them off?
    There were dogs you could shoot in Tomb Raider games, so that dont make no damn jack donkin sense. (eh, new oldskool phrases..)

I agree with Chris.. multiplayer mode over a LAN should allow up to like 6 players work in some kind of Multiplayer game mode. There should be different levels that require atleast 2 players to work together since they are so difficult.

7. Games   -   #17
    hmm what about Remote Controlled Missles.. heh, cops shouldnt become alerted when you blow they're ass away with em ether.. (Unless they are right in front of ya,,)

8. Games   -   #18
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    A snow section - only when you go up hi in the hills (like gta3) you get snow - with snow scooters\skis etc

the ice cream truk and pizza boy runs are just stupid
    i liked the mini airplane thing race but not all of them

9. Games   -   #19
    First Person Shooting view.. ? Anyone?

Eh, i guess the sniper and other guns only need it anyway which they already have..

10. Games   -   #20
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@27 January 2004 - 15:38
    First Person Shooting view.. ? Anyone?

Eh, i guess the sniper and other guns only need it anyway which they already have..

Totally agree, groovy - but optional

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast