Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto Ideas

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    What would seem like a cool new change in an upcoming Grand Theft Auto game?

-Multi Mobster: You could have 1-2 extra mobsters that actually go around in the game earning you money off the streets and even sometimes some big bucks, but you must supply they're needs. They shouldnt interupt you during missions, but when your free to move, they will call you up or tell you some stuff when you take a visit back to your save house and you can meet they're needs to keep them moving faster. The more you help them, the faster they earn you money, weapons, etc at your house.. hell even a secret car or two once in awhile. I think they should have a speed meter in some kind of house statistics window. They slow down when you dont help them.

-Mafia Owner: You mostly plan things out with your boys and then go around watchin them do the dirty work.. or have some of the fun yourself.

-Animals: I never really noticed any animals.. There should be a few dogs-n-cats on the streets once in awhile. The mob bosses could have like tigers, panthers, etc.

-Campers: Hell yea! you could save in em, pick up weapons in em, and maybe a few other things. They should be able to blow up eventually though, but they would still be pretty fun. These should be very rare also... too many and the game would be very easy.

-Character Challeng: Some people might like this, some might not. What if your character (Tommy or whomever) would have an energy meter. Sorta like in the sims, but not as difficult. Lets say: Rest/Energy(You help this with food/or rest.. maybe secret pills as well hehe). After 2 full game days, tommy should start moving a little slower because he's tired. Your character wont pass out, but will become extremely slow. You should be able to take a nap on the street, but when you wake up.. some of your cash may be gone.

-Character stats: Character stats would be like:
    Stamina: Like in vice city, but you build it up with running overtime.

Strength: With higher strength, tommy fights more agressive with certain weapons and his fists. It's bult up by fighting and useing non shooting weapons more.

Pocketing: Pick pocketing the peds.. you start with a 50% success rate, but when you max your pocketing stats you should have a 100% success rate and maybe finding more cash on people you kill.. police should have the most money on them.

got any other ideas?

2. Games   -   #2
    good stuff, really it is..but! how many topics like this do we have

3. Games   -   #3
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Only one, and I started that way back months ago . I miss the good ol' parked cars. I remeber in gta 1 or 2(can't remember..I think 2), there was a bus, and if you got in it and started going, it would bring up a mission. They took it from the movie speed were you had to stay above 50 or something. That was fun. I want the "killing freenzy" back. The rampages are kind of stupid. You only kill certain gangs. The killing freenzy you just wack as many pedestrians with the gun they gave you in the time limit. I want rare guns to be not so rare. In vice city there is that sub machine gun that the hations have(I think). It has the barrel with holes in it, I'd like guns like that, buyable.

I want the machine guns back on the cars. I have said that before, but it really needs em . I know it would probably make the missions seem more easy, but they could make it real expensive or something. Also the oil slicks were ok. Maybe some spikes that can be relased out the back of your car.

I would also like more phone missions. Don't get me wrong, GTA stories are usually good but...I'd like it less linear. Not really a story. Just you're a guy and you can talk to people and ask them where to go, and how to work your way up. That is one important thing it needs, more character interaction. It would be nice to mabye stop in a bar and ask around, maybe someone there would have work for you. Then, once you start getting big doe, you can start hiaring guys. Maybe you could go to the military base and make a deal with a guy to have certain guns deliverd to your house, for a real high price. More interaction with the game. After you beat vice city and GTA 3 missions, there isn't anything left. Make more than a hundred missions, even if they are recycled old ones. If someone wants me to do a job I did in vice city, I don't care, I get to do it with new guns and in a new enviroment. Well those are my opinions, the obvious ones like swimming, you already know about

4. Games   -   #4
    Some weapon ideas:
    Lightsaber, Exoskeliton suit, a type of truck with a trailer on the back that is inclosed, but has windows to shoot from. You could slip in while the vehicle is at a stop light.. then when it starts.. blow the shit outta everyone from within the truck's trailer!

There should be funny stuff too.. like:
    2 guys carrying a big glass frame across the street.
    Really puffy clowns that bounce off the car undamaged
    Trucks that drop giant concrete pipes
    Tuff guys that jump onto your car and pound it without falling off!

5. Games   -   #5
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    see how many old ladies you can help across the street in 2 minutes

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@17 January 2004 - 11:57
    Some weapon ideas:
    Lightsaber, Exoskeliton suit

There should be funny stuff too.. like:
    2 guys carrying a big glass frame across the street.
    Really puffy clowns that bounce off the car undamaged
    Trucks that drop giant concrete pipes
    Tuff guys that jump onto your car and pound it without falling off!
    This is GTA we're talking about here right?

I can understand the trailer and stuff, that would be pretty cool, but lightsabers? That is a joke right? Well it would be pretty cool .

Id also like cars to be more realistic. I hate when they blow up just because they flip upside down. I wouldn't mind a military jet at the base. It would be pretty fun flying a harrier around. I was thinking of destructable properties, but...as long as they came back to normal...

7. Games   -   #7
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    I hope they do something about
    when your on a boat - its damn boring - it should be more like jetskis with jumping and surfing on waves

8. Games   -   #8
    the lightsaber would be just a goof..

They should ad a skateboard for a little fun.. or maybe just skateboarders:

ACID Spray Gun.. Burn them in another way!

9. Games   -   #9
    bump.

LoL, what about prostitutes giveing you STDS (Aids would be too annoying just like in real life, so that one can be excluded) .. tommy looses health slowly and you just gatta find one of those hearts in front of the hospitals.
    Would be sorta funny.

He should say.. ahh my dick! or something

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@22 January 2004 - 09:17
    He should say.. ahh my dick! or something
    Haha now that is funny. It reminds me of the time me and my girlfriend...well...I'll save that story for another time

Damn I had one funny ass flashback with what you just said man, funny stuff

I think that getting STDs wouldn't be a good idea. I mean...a lot of people have sexualy transmited diseases and it isn't a thing to joke about. Besides, it'll just be one more thing some health company is going to complain about in cort(or someone...some damn morals person )

One thing about the sex with prostitutes I wouldn't mind seeing is...well...just that...SEEING it. It is pathetic to get a whore in your' car, and see it rocking, only to look through the window to see everyone snug in thier own seats. I want to see the prostitute get on tommy(whoever for the next one), and fuck his brains out man. When he is done, I want to see the it spew all over the windows, and the whore come out soaking wet. Uhhh :"> :-" . Will the board please forget about what I just said....

*I'm not a sick person*
    *I'm not a sick person*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast