Thread: My Nephew Is Going To Be A Runt

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Just found out he only weighs like 3 LBs and is due next Month.Yes I know they say they Gain all their Weight the last Month.But I have a bad feeling.

The Women is too Skinny.I keep offering her Big Macs and she will not fucking eat.

Thank God they choose a cool name like "Colt" as his name.His Uncle gave him that name after his Favorite Beer.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@17 January 2004 - 14:06
    Just found out he only weighs like 3 LBs and is due next Month.Yes I know they say they Gain all their Weight the last Month.But I have a bad feeling.

The Women is too Skinny.I keep offering her Big Macs and she will not fucking eat.

Thank God they choose a cool name like "Colt" as his name.His Uncle gave him that name after his Favorite Beer.
    Then he can be a jockey or replace "Mini Me"

3. Lounge   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@17 January 2004 - 12:06
    That's weird on a pregnant woman

4. Lounge   -   #4
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Not really, I didn't gain any weight at all with my first pregnancy until the last couple months, I actually lost weight for the first 3 months because I was so sick.

Is there any chance they miscalculated her due date FC? That is really small for 8 months pregnant. As long as the baby is over 5 pounds at birth though, there really isn't too much cause for alarm. And remember, ultrasound isn't exact. My oldest showed up as being 6 pounds on my last ultrasound and he was 8 pounds at birth two weeks later.

Love the name

5. Lounge   -   #5
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Yes Funky mabey she just has morning sickness.
    I hope everything works out.

Peace brotherdoobie

6. Lounge   -   #6
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by NikkiD@17 January 2004 - 14:44
    Not really, I didn't gain any weight at all with my first pregnancy until the last couple months, I actually lost weight for the first 3 months because I was so sick.

Is there any chance they miscalculated her due date FC? That is really small for 8 months pregnant. As long as the baby is over 5 pounds at birth though, there really isn't too much cause for alarm. And remember, ultrasound isn't exact. My oldest showed up as being 6 pounds on my last ultrasound and he was 8 pounds at birth two weeks later.

Love the name
    Thanks Nikki.Really why I made this Thread.To see what other Women had to say.