Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fastfood Secrets Revealed

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I saw some book about revealing the secrets of fastfood, but cant remember the name.
    The book cover had a picture of a box of fries on it.
    Is it on the net by any chance?

2. Lounge   -   #2

3. Lounge   -   #3
    my friend said he read some of that book. Pretty good actually, but it says they slip in allmost all the organs from animals into the meat proccessors for that burger meat, INCLUDEING the Intestines! Technically the heat used during the cooking process kills any harmfull bacteria and pretty much wipes out like 100% of the feces during cleaning/proccessing, but it still seems gross.

He also said he remembers the book says the fries used in most fast food restraunts are not 100% potato. Engineers enhanced them majorlly for better sales, and this seems to be very true because people cant stop eating them. They may not be drugs or alcohol, but they are just as addictive and deadly overtime! I'ma just go buy it at the store i guess.. seems like a coo book

4. Lounge   -   #4
    muchspl2
    is there a audio book of this
    hook me up if anyone finds it, been on the look out for that and
    live from new york, book about snl, herd it was good

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Proffesional Dumbass
    i the secrets of fast food are best left undisturbed :x

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Yea, but i allways noticed fastfood taste worse than homecook. I actually took a peak at the grease being used at one of the Wataburgers here. The stuff was like all black with little dots of junk and stuff. Looked kinda like oil, but did not ooze and stain on the food when he took it out. Kinda lost it there.

heh and i've heard people found like giant pepple size "Mystery Rock Hard" stuff in they're chicken nuggets from McDonalds.
    Hell, take a look at this:

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@18 January 2004 - 17:08
    Yea, but i allways noticed fastfood taste worse than homecook. I actually took a peak at the grease being used at one of the Wataburgers here. The stuff was like all black with little dots of junk and stuff. Looked kinda like oil, but did not ooze and stain on the food when he took it out. Kinda lost it there.

heh and i've heard people found like giant pepple size "Mystery Rock Hard" stuff in they're chicken nuggets from McDonalds.
    I remember that on the news.

It was some anti meat or or other anti party ppl people that did it.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Evil Gemini+20 January 2004 - 03:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Evil Gemini @ 20 January 2004 - 03:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wolfmight@18 January 2004 - 17:08

heh and i&#39;ve heard people found like giant pepple size "Mystery Rock Hard" stuff in they&#39;re chicken nuggets from McDonalds.

It was some anti meat or or other anti party ppl people that did it. [/b][/quote]
    hmm, yea makes sense.
    Hell even if i were a worker doped up on crack.. i&#39;d still toss that crap out.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Evil Gemini@20 January 2004 - 08:28

Even so, that doesn&#39;t disguise the fact that McDonalds cook food with sh1t in.
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by 4th gen+24 January 2004 - 09:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 24 January 2004 - 09:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Evil Gemini@20 January 2004 - 08:28

Even so, that doesn&#39;t disguise the fact that McDonalds cook food with sh1t in. [/b][/quote]
    Technically if it&#39;s meat.. the animal has taken a dump atleast a few times in it&#39;s lifetime.
    Your eating the ribb or whatever off something that took a shit.
    heh, not as gross tho when you know it wasnt near the ass.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast