Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Love At First Sight

NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I'm not upset, not in the slightest. Just an example. It was a long time ago, and that person has been out of my life for many years now.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@18 January 2004 - 03:27
    I like to keep things light and fun, sorry about that.
    My arse Bunny Boy.

Oh and "How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world." May be from the Merchant of Venice of course, one never knows.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+18 January 2004 - 03:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 18 January 2004 - 03:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@18 January 2004 - 03:27
    I like to keep things light and fun, sorry about that.
    My arse Bunny Boy.

Oh and "How far that little candle throws his beams&#33; So shines a good deed in a naughty world." May be from the Merchant of Venice of course, one never knows.[/b][/quote]
    Your arse is of no interest to me, and your knowledge of William "cornhoulio" Shakespeare is quite disturbing.

Translation: I had no idea that Willy Wonka was a plagurizing barsteward. We don&#39;t read Shakespeare much in the States, as his style is quite cumbersome to understand.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@18 January 2004 - 03:45
    Translation: I had no idea that Willy Wonka was a plagurizing barsteward.&nbsp; We don&#39;t read Shakespeare much in the States, as his style is quite cumbersome to understand.
    I don&#39;t think Willy Wonka was plagiarizing anything.

Particularly as the work was by Roald Dahl and was actually called "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". It is what we call a book, you must have heard the word used by adults.

However given that you are an American then you almost certainly think that Willy Wonka is a Biopic.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    no, how to know the person ur in love with is not a selfish bastard??

just gotta 1 some1 4 sometime

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+18 January 2004 - 04:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 18 January 2004 - 04:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@18 January 2004 - 03:45
    Translation: I had no idea that Willy Wonka was a plagurizing barsteward. We don&#39;t read Shakespeare much in the States, as his style is quite cumbersome to understand.
    I don&#39;t think Willy Wonka was plagiarizing anything.

Particularly as the work was by Roald Dahl and was actually called "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". It is what we call a book, you must have heard the word used by adults.

However given that you are an American then you almost certainly think that Willy Wonka is a Biopic.[/b][/quote]
    It is amazing, the restorative powers of a nap upon the elderly. We will work on the concept of "concrete" vs "abstract" after a stout cup of tea.

I particularly like the story "royal jelly", although I needed someone to read it to me.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by CoolMac@18 January 2004 - 04:16
    no, how to know the person ur in love with is not a selfish bastard??

just gotta 1 some1 4 sometime
    If your love is conditional, then it is worth not one jot.

You do not have to get to know someone to know you love them.

You have to get to know someone to know if they love you.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@18 January 2004 - 04:19
    It is amazing, the restorative powers of a nap upon the elderly.&nbsp; We will work on the concept of "concrete" vs "abstract" after a stout cup of tea.

I particularly like the story "royal jelly", although I needed someone to read it to me.
    You use the Royal we, how arrogant and stereotypically American of you.

Oh and for the record, you (plural) do not know how to make a decent cup of tea. I don&#39;t blame you, it is a genetic thing.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Depends on what you looking at.

Cheers:
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

10. Lounge   -   #30
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Marius24@17 January 2004 - 18:22
    Do you guys think that its possible that there is such thing as love at first sight?
    Only lust at first site which most men have a tendacy to develop.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast