Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian, I Am. Need Help About Life Issues?

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by ForbiddenDNA+20 January 2004 - 01:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ForbiddenDNA @ 20 January 2004 - 01:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DrunkeNStylE@19 January 2004 - 16:04
    i dont think you understood me anyways im not goin on and aguing to you that im am a christian i say i am and if your truly christian than thats enough for you to belive so&nbsp;
    I am not going through an argument, you and your little knowledge thought it is.
    In other words, you need more of God.
    Only reading the bible and go to church does not prove you know God.
    I can tell by the way you post online, it proves that you are not close to God. [/b][/quote]
    Who the hell are you to come and start telling people thier belief is not neough??

2. Lounge   -   #42
    ForbiddenDNA's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by danb+19 January 2004 - 16:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb &#064; 19 January 2004 - 16:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ForbiddenDNA@20 January 2004 - 01:07
    <!--QuoteBegin-DrunkeNStylE
    @19 January 2004 - 16:04
    i dont think you understood me anyways im not goin on and aguing to you that im am a christian i say i am and if your truly christian than thats enough for you to belive so

I am not going through an argument, you and your little knowledge thought it is.
    In other words, you need more of God.
    Only reading the bible and go to church does not prove you know God.
    I can tell by the way you post online, it proves that you are not close to God.
    Who the hell are you to come and start telling people thier belief is not neough?? [/b][/quote]
    Why are you making this thread a flaming thread? Stop your foolishness and grow up.
    It is just a fact. What is wrong with telling the fact?

3. Lounge   -   #43
    BANNED
    Dude.... what about SinterKlaas (sorry for all people from Netherlands but I KNOW I spelled that wrong lol)... that&#39;s Holland&#39;s Santa

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Originally posted by DWk@19 January 2004 - 16:12
    Dude.... what about SinterKlaas (sorry for all people from Netherlands but I KNOW I spelled that wrong lol)... that&#39;s Holland&#39;s Santa
    Does that have anything relates to your life issues? I think not. Ask your parents, they might know.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    BANNED
    Originally posted by ForbiddenDNA@19 January 2004 - 17:10
    It is just a fact. What is wrong with telling the fact?
    Sorry.... but I haven&#39;t EVER seen God or any kind of "miracle". Why do you say Heaven is a fact? Have you seen it? Maybe you should

6. Lounge   -   #46
    BANNED
    Originally posted by ForbiddenDNA+19 January 2004 - 17:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ForbiddenDNA @ 19 January 2004 - 17:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DWk@19 January 2004 - 16:12
    Does that have anything relates to your life issues? I think not. Ask your parents, they might know. [/b][/quote]
    Yes I&#39;m half dutch

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Is god omnipotent?

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Nowone one on this earth have seen Heaven. I can feel God is with me, he answers my prayers. He changes my life. And the bible is the word of God. The bible tells things about Heaven, so i believe there is heaven and Hell. And whoever does not believe in God and serve him, will go to hell.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Originally posted by Withcheese@19 January 2004 - 16:15
    Is god omnipotent?
    Yes

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ForbiddenDNA@19 January 2004 - 23:15
    Nowone one on this earth have seen Heaven. I can feel God is with me, he answers my prayers. He changes my life. And the bible is the word of God. The bible tells things about Heaven, so i believe there is heaven and Hell. And whoever does not believe in God and serve him, will go to hell.
    Sounds like a dictator to me...I think I&#39;ll stick with the easter bunny: he gives me choclates...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast