Thread: Posts....

Why when we post a new message or a reply on the discussion boards (Gameworld, Movieworld, etc) we do not get post credit??

If we post we should go up a number on the # of posts counter,

Please help me understand this???

I suggest that those should be counted. There will be a lot of messages on those boards so people should be awarded. I know, I know, it is only a numbers thing but it is cool to see it climb up the charts.
    I want to be a POST WHORE!!! LOL

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    If you post in the verifieds it counts...the other sections below the verifieds are off topic...relating to that subject.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    No, people will be encouraged to spam more there if posts count there. It's just like a world lounge there. Only verifieds count is a good idea.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    So if I say "great post!!!" I still get credit?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Originally posted by Ron@28 February 2003 - 18:58
    So if I say "great post!!!" I still get credit? 
    That's not constructive though. Probably people will start and join you and say me too, me three, ...

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@1 March 2003 - 00:31
    If you post in the verifieds it counts...the other sections below the verifieds are off topic...relating to that subject.
    They might be off topic but your still helping people with computer problems, Gameworld, Movieworld, etc should count. I only post when I think I can help, by the time I make it to Post Whore I'm going to be to old and past it.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I think it's fine the way it is, The_Great_Dude, is right, people will take advantage of it and start spamming. There might be some constructive posts, but the most will be about the quality and the contents of a movie/game etc...