Thread: Free Hardware Pics?

TRshady
    Hey all ... for my sites gallery, I want to have an album for hardware parts but as its a gallery I want the picture to be fairly large and of good quality. So does anyone know where I can find free hardware pictures which I could use?

Cheers

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Try here

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    TRshady
    You must obtain the appropriate permissions to use any image, linked to from Picsearch, from the owner(s) of that material.
    I was hoping to keep things legal, lol ... but thanks for the great site. Know of a place for free images though which anyone can use?

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by TRshady@18 January 2004 - 11:10
    You must obtain the appropriate permissions to use any image, linked to from Picsearch, from the owner(s) of that material.
    I was hoping to keep things legal, lol ... but thanks for the great site. Know of a place for free images though which anyone can use?
    Google images?

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by &#045;netweiser&#045;+18 January 2004 - 10:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (-netweiser- @ 18 January 2004 - 10:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TRshady@18 January 2004 - 11:10
    Google images? [/b][/quote]
    Even if you search via Google Images the images are subject to copyright laws.

Regards, NightStalker.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    Twist3r
    Originally posted by TRshady@18 January 2004 - 12:10
    legal is overrated

take pics of ur hardware for starts then have people take pics of their hardware then have them send them to u

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Poster
    I found this site

http://www.sxc.hu/browse.phtml?f=s&c=105&sort_by=0&p=1

Try searching for stock photos, they&#39;re normally free and arn&#39;t copyrighted.