Thread: A Really Big "what If"

Keikan's Avatar ........
    I just thought about my birth certificate for some reason so I think What if I lost my birth certificate and I have no proof to show I'm a citizen? Would I be deported? Where would I be deported to? If they ask me where I came from, I would probably say HK. So when I get there, I would have to apply to be a immigrant? What if they didn't accept me? Where would I go...?

People say I have problems.
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    zacspeed's Avatar Pheasant plucker
    I needed my birth certificate about 4 years ago to obtain a passport. After realising I had thrown it away in the last major clear out , I rang Sheffield registry office. I was asked for my D/O/B, parents names & the hospital I was born in. £3 & about 4 days later, BINGO! A shiny new birth certificate landed on my door mat.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Just send them to me, i'll tell 'em who you really are... The REAL Administrator right??

Hmm... complex problem that.. are your parents still alive, do you have your fingerprints registered somewhere, do you have a passport, do you have photographic eveidence of whom you are somewhere, are your dental records registered somewhere, do you have a drivers licence...??

Hope this helps

Peace
    UKMan

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    You should always keep your birth certificate safe, if you don't, they have you killed and make it look like an accident

5. Lounge   -   #5
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    not sure which country you are in now but if the immigration service has already seen your birth cert. then you will not need to show it to them again and will not be deported. You should be able to obtain a copy from the registry office in the country you were born, but then the possesion of a certificate is not proof of who you really are on its own

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    You could always become a Reborn Christian
    (although i dont know if they give Certificates other than that you get a glazed smile on your face )

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    It's only a "what if" remember, but I was born in canada so I'm not an immigrant
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!