Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disney Blatently Against Filesharing

I just sat down for some good TV watching and was flipping through the channels and saw a cartoon that was talking about a program called E-Jackster. Knowing it was a reference to napster I tuned in. It was a cartoon on the disney channel and a girl in the cartoon was downloading songs off the internet. She apparently downloaded the most in the world and got in trouble from the police. Her parents then decide to disipline her. her parents decidde to show her what the filesharing has done. She see taht all her favorite music stores ahve gone out of business and the rcord labels are losing their money. Also she sees rappers that lose their homes because they have no money. She feels so bad that she comes to the conclusion that filesharing is stealing. She begins to tell everyone that it is stealing (specificly the audience). And the episode ends.

I do beleive that filesharing has a new enemy in disney. They have alot of power socially. If they decide to continue this propaganda then the country could oppose filesharing programs... that could be a little trouble.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    LOL I can't wait to see if anyone come's out with a movie based on The Terminator trying to get across the same message LOL

'Hasta La Vista P2P" NOT

And "Brb" instead of "I'll be back" LOL

Thank's for letting us know about the cartoon, it made me laugh

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Man, I wanna see that!

I hope someone puts it on Kazaa

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Sneepboy's Avatar Poster
    HAHAHA, thats kinda funny. Oh well, it isn't going away anytime soon. They better get used to it. Ever heard of Microsoft? They make the operating systems that a huge percentage of the computers in the world use. Check this out:
    "Microsoft introduced additions to Windows XP designed to make the operating system better tuned for peer-to-peer applications.The software giant on Wednesday unveiled a beta, or testing version, of the Windows XP Peer-to-Peer Software Development Kit. The programming tools are designed to let software providers or corporate developers more easily build peer-to-peer applications on top of Windows XP. ...
    Microsoft also plans to build peer-to-peer application programming interfaces (APIs) into Windows XP. For example, with the planned APIs, Windows XP will allow devices on a peer network to find and interact with each other automatically."
    And let me complete my post with a LINK to this info.
    Its a small world after all, its a small world after all, its a small world after all,
    its a small world after all.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I saw the same thing on a show called: The Proud Family. also on disney. some girl downloaded all these songs cause some gangster guy showed her how.. Then they had a rapper guy all mad cause the girl helped steal his new album and he never made any money. craza

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    musta been same show

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    You Americans have the strangest shows!!!!

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Oh my. That must've been a most hilarious show. Well, no matter what they do, they can't stop this train. Heh... those funny cartoons of Metallica springs to mind

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    The shows name was the Proud Family

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Bogus Post.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast