View Poll Results: What graphics card company do you purchase your cards from?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • nVidia

31 100.00%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Graphics Cards?

Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by DWk+19 January 2004 - 04:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 19 January 2004 - 04:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jaigandhi5@18 January 2004 - 20:10
    btw u in a bad mood today?
    Never - I&#39;m a LONG way from being in a bad mood, angry, whatever you want to call it. But I think it&#39;s about time some people get what they&#39;ve been asking for a long time.

People need to learn something about timing, not to mention common sense. It would be a good world if certain people learned some of this [/b][/quote]
    i agree

My Blog
    I'm still here.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #42
    Poster
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@19 January 2004 - 02:18
    i agree
    every time i see your avatar i laugh...my athlon is clocked at 2.171GHz and has never gone on fire
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #43
    BANNED
    Originally posted by 4th gen@18 January 2004 - 20:18
    what have you got against adam?

he tries to help people out (successfully i might add) and you try and belittle him...that&#39;s hardly the best way to go about things
    Nothing. And don&#39;t take this as me trying to start a flame war. Try to belittle him? Unless you haven&#39;t been around in Hardwareworld for the past month, you wouldn&#39;t know, but I know you have, so how can you stay by his side (and PLEASE, don&#39;t take this as some kind of jealousy) while he disregards everyone just because they aren&#39;t up to HIS standards?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #44
    Originally posted by 4th gen+19 January 2004 - 04:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 19 January 2004 - 04:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DWk@19 January 2004 - 02:13
    Never - I&#39;m a LONG way from being in a bad mood, angry, whatever you want to call it. But I think it&#39;s about time some people get what they&#39;ve been asking for a long time.

People need to learn something about timing, not to mention common sense. It would be a good world if certain people learned some of this
    what have you got against adam?

he tries to help people out (successfully i might add) and you try and belittle him...that&#39;s hardly the best way to go about things [/b][/quote]
    i AGREE WITH all OF U&#33;

lol u guyz...STOP FITEING over NEOWIN loll

My Blog
    I'm still here.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #45
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@19 January 2004 - 02:21
    Nothing. And don&#39;t take this as me trying to start a flame war. Try to belittle him? Unless you haven&#39;t been around in Hardwareworld for the past month, you wouldn&#39;t know, but I know you have, so how can you stay by his side (and PLEASE, don&#39;t take this as some kind of jealousy) while he disregards everyone just because they aren&#39;t up to HIS standards?
    i can&#39;t believe that just because he links to another forums poll that he angers you...
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #46
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Originally posted by DWk+18 January 2004 - 20:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk &#064; 18 January 2004 - 20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigdawgfoxx@18 January 2004 - 19:54
    Its just other peoples oppinion...not just ours matter...i like it when he links us to other forums.
    Bla, bla, bla

Sorry to burst your bubble but you like just about anything adam "links" or "likes".

20 page thread ring a bell? [/b][/quote]
    noone likes you. Adam is very smart, so yes i agree with him. me and adam are tight and have the same view on diff things. so yes i agree with him....showing other peoples opinions is not wrong. same with clocker, hes smart and i agree with him on stuff he says.

Oh, and you fucking amaze me. You always say that you dont try to start any fights, but its HALARIOUS how every fight revolves around your ass, you deserve a ban, you make this forum worse.
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

7. Software & Hardware   -   #47
    stop fighting be good little friends&#33;

SO EVRYONE JUST STFU LOL and lemme talk lol&#33;

btw vb plz close this topic but lve the poll open cuz this thread aint gona get any better lol&#33;

My Blog
    I'm still here.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #48
    BANNED
    Again, I just said I&#39;m not angry. I do not belittle what Adam does for this forum (I do reckon he helps people the same way we most do). However people seem to put him in a pedestal just &#39;cause "he is smart". People can be smart and yet say dumb things

And things like
    noone likes you
    is what actually makes me think if we are actually moving to a "better world".

Edit - just read your "edit"

Oh, and you fucking amaze me. You always say that you dont try to start any fights, but its HALARIOUS how every fight revolves around your ass, you deserve a ban, you make this forum worse.
    My point is well proven

9. Software & Hardware   -   #49
    okKKK&#33;&#33;&#33;

i admit it IM DUMB&#33;&#33;&#33;

i need > :helpsmile:

so now stop fighting&#33;

My Blog
    I'm still here.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #50
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    yeah u make no since