View Poll Results: What graphics card company do you purchase your cards from?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • nVidia

31 100.00%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Graphics Cards?

Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@19 January 2004 - 02:46
    Oh trust me we are 99.9% all dumb. And that includes myself, clocker, adam, VB, whoever you can think of.

Not once have I seen anyone on this forum mention the work of Galileo Galilei, of Newton, of J.J. Thomson, of Rutheford, of Niels Böhr, of no one.

So until you do something like any of the above did, you won't be considered a "smart" person on my book, and on the actual REAL books
    Newton and his laws of motion have been discussed at length on this forum before...obviously you've not been around long enough to remember that...
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #62
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@19 January 2004 - 02:48
    Guess you didn't read my other post
    well, it's hard to read, think and comment on a post you have never seen whilst compiling one of your own
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #63
    BANNED
    Hell! I've been here for almost 6 months and haven't seen one of those. Yea it might be that I haven't been here "long enough for that". However, 6 months is plenty of time for someone to come up with a serious discussion about something "smart". However, that same fact brings me back to my exact point: the world is going nowhere but backwards

4. Software & Hardware   -   #64
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i hav been here for over one year lol so STFU loll

jkin

stop fighting

jus for one sec think about wt ur fighting about....

My Blog
    I'm still here.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #65
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@19 January 2004 - 02:51
    Hell! I've been here for almost 6 months and haven't seen one of those. Yea it might be that I haven't been here "long enough for that". However, 6 months is plenty of time for someone to come up with a serious discussion about something "smart". However, that same fact brings me back to my exact point: the world is going nowhere but backwards
    so you can say that just because no-one has praised those who you feel are kings among men in the last 6 months is a "fact" which "proves" your point...yeah, sure...

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #66
    BANNED
    Actually those people I mentioned are a few in the bunch. However, I do consider them "kings" because I am a scientist. And most people which would be here (talking and discussing about science) SHOULD think the same. If they don't, they would be denying the basic rules of science and its nature.

And although this has gone off-topic, I still think it should be something that people should talk and discuss about.

Before we go more off-topic, I just want to say that only those who consider other people as "smarter" are those who stay with the rest of humanity and do not stand out as the people I mentioned did.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #67
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@18 January 2004 - 22:54
    i hav been here for over one year lol so STFU loll

jkin

stop fighting

jus for one sec think about wt ur fighting about....
    Youve been here for over a year??? ur avator says uve been here since december 6th...

and STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #68
    LOL look at the YEAR!

2002!

My Blog
    I'm still here.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #69
    BANNED
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@18 January 2004 - 21:00
    and STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's too bad that people consider this discussion (and most that are held in this forum) as fights. You guys need to know the difference.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #70
    umm ok den umm stop discussing about "whos smarter" lol!

My Blog
    I'm still here.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast