View Poll Results: What graphics card company do you purchase your cards from?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • nVidia

31 100.00%
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Graphics Cards?

Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@19 January 2004 - 03:00
    Actually those people I mentioned are a few in the bunch. However, I do consider them "kings" because I am a scientist. And most people which would be here (talking and discussing about science) SHOULD think the same. If they don't, they would be denying the basic rules of science and its nature.
    how exactly would they be doing that then?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #72
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ok thts it im gettin out of this thread....

My Blog
    I'm still here.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #73
    Poster
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@19 January 2004 - 03:06
    you still haven't commented on your avatar...

And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #74
    Originally posted by 4th gen+19 January 2004 - 05:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen &#064; 19 January 2004 - 05:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jaigandhi5@19 January 2004 - 03:06
    you still haven&#39;t commented on your avatar...

[/b][/quote]
    umm yes i did...

wt about it?

it says year 2002 not 2003...

he proably jus made a mistake....

LOL look at the YEAR&#33;

2002&#33;
    scroll up&#33; lol

My Blog
    I'm still here.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #75
    Poster
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5+19 January 2004 - 03:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jaigandhi5 @ 19 January 2004 - 03:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@19 January 2004 - 05:09
    <!--QuoteBegin-jaigandhi5
    @19 January 2004 - 03:06

you still haven&#39;t commented on your avatar...

umm yes i did...

wt about it? [/b][/quote]
    well, your avatar would suggest that if an amd cpu approaches 2000MHz it spontaneously burts into flame...however, my amd cpu is clocked at 2.171GHz and has never gone on fire...
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #76
    oh tht lol

thts without there HSF lol&#33;

its jus for fun...

i actually prefer amd and wud like my next pc to be an AMD cpu

i dont hate intel or amd..they both hav goods and bads...

i just thought the avatar wud be a good change from my old one...if its bothering u jus ignore it

My Blog
    I'm still here.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #77
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Hello.

Firstly, the link to another forum to show another poll is ok here. The more information the better on the topic.

As for the discussion about smart people being those who have done something in science... I don&#39;t agree. There are all kinds of different "smart" people. You&#39;re also not likely to see discussions about "The history of science" here in HardwareWorld.

And stop arguing now and get back on topic. If not I&#39;ll close this thread.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #78
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@19 January 2004 - 05:16
    Hello.

Firstly, the link to another forum to show another poll is ok here. The more information the better on the topic.

As for the discussion about smart people being those who have done something in science... I don&#39;t agree. There are all kinds of different "smart" people.

lol i think we all shud AGREE

My Blog
    I'm still here.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #79
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@18 January 2004 - 22:16
    Hello.

As for the discussion about smart people being those who have done something in science... I don&#39;t agree. There are all kinds of different "smart" people. You&#39;re also not likely to see discussions about "The history of science" here in HardwareWorld.

who is virtualbody? he must be new or something..or just NEVER ON THE FORUMS ANYMORE&#33; whats up..do moderators have like a time limit to be on the forums..cuz mods are hardly ever on..good to see you around...and yeah point proven, links to other forums is good.
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

10. Software & Hardware   -   #80
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx+19 January 2004 - 05:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdawgfoxx @ 19 January 2004 - 05:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Virtualbody1234@18 January 2004 - 22:16
    Hello.

who is virtualbody? he must be new or something..or just NEVER ON THE FORUMS ANYMORE&#33; whats up..do moderators have like a time limit to be on the forums..cuz mods are hardly ever on..good to see you around...and yeah point proven, links to other forums is good. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, what ever happened to VB123? I have been looking for his posts, as he drops knowledge everywhere (doesn&#39;t that sound like ebonics?)...I am bummed not to see him around. I think I know why you don&#39;t see him posting that much, but I will keep that to myself.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast