Thread: Socom 2

I was playing earlier anf this guy did some trick where he could 2 or 3 handguns at a time. For example, he used has a DEagle and a Model 18, very cheat cause he was using the DE like it was the model 18 only with the power of the DE (auto). I wanted to know if anyone knew how to do this shit. He also said he could get the DE with 2x auto speed (DE and a model 18's). Im not sure but i think that you an only do this in a h-gun only room. Plus, there were acouple of people that started with an assault rifle
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

2. Games   -   #2
    code breaker/action replay/gameshark

thats one more of the reasons PS2 online sucks

3. Games   -   #3
    Nope, cant cheat in s2.... not yet anyways. DNAS device is doing a great job.

4. Games   -   #4
    BUMP BUMP

5. Games   -   #5
    Twist3r
    people cheat in CS tho on xbox live, i played aganced a dude and he was 32 and 0 with all head shots

On many Xbox forums players have complained of having sudden Xbox freezes at "convienient" times during matches, and players getting multiple headshots with no apparent use of aiming. While this could simply be put down to lag between the server and the Xbox player, many players suspect the gamers with Mod chips are cheating and ruining the game, which has lead to a lot of distrust amongst Live! gamers.
    SOURCE

6. Games   -   #6
    But anyways... does anyone know how to do the multi-hgun trick?

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@18 January 2004 - 10:04
    But anyways... does anyone know how to do the multi-hgun trick?
    its codebreaker and yes you can cheat all over socom 2 i played it first hand at my friends house and glitches like a mother fucker

and as for CS im cool with that because the last time i searched for a game was the week i got it... my clan hosts their own server so we get to kick whoever the hell we want out

8. Games   -   #8
    Twist3r
    whats your clan name and whats ur gamertag? i probably have played aganced you

9. Games   -   #9
    names the same as my username Stonecoldfreak1... clan name is clan crescendo

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    man i love the socom 2 comercial, where these 4 guys are playing and one of them starts shooting walls and throwing nades around. And they are all like, wtf are u doing. And hes looking at these hot girls by the pool and they are putting lotion all over themselves...

hmm lotion!
    AMD Athlon 2500+
    512 RAM
    80GB Western Digital
    1.83 GHZ
    GYGABYTE ATI Radeon 9200 128MB