Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clients

Id go with Azureus..
    It has a Plugin for the suprnova mirrors.

Azureus Client with Plugins

Azureus offers multiple torrent downloads, queuing/priority systems (on torrents and files), start/stop seeding options and instant access to numerous pieces of information about your torrents.
    Azureus now features an embedded tracker easily set up and ready to use.

Plugins

Suprnovalister Plugin: Grabs Suprnova mirrors so you can download torrents from within Azureus without even going to the Suprnova website/mirror

SafePeer: Updates the IpFilter list from peerguardian.
    This plugin allows you to use SafePeer to import a list of IPs to block to the IpFilter from some database (per default the one of PeerGuardian)

Country Locator: Adds a column identifying the peer country in the details view

Download this http://azureus.sourceforge.net/
    Plugins are on the Plugin page

Youll need to PM me your email for the Suprnova Plugin as its no longer on the mirror
    Heres a screen shot of it in action, currently browsing the "Suprnova Applications" mirror

EDIT.No I didnt steal this post from elsewhere..I created it under another name... B)

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    wheres the screen shot??

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Java Boy@20 January 2004 - 00:19
    Id go with Azureus..

Azureus offers multiple torrent downloads, queuing/priority systems (on torrents and files), start/stop seeding options and instant access to numerous pieces of information about your torrents.

Plugins

Suprnovalister Plugin: Grabs Suprnova mirrors so you can download torrents from within Azureus without even going to the Suprnova website/mirror

This plugin allows you to use SafePeer to import a list of IPs to block to the IpFilter from some database (per default the one of PeerGuardian)

Youll need to PM me your email for the Suprnova Plugin as its no longer on the mirror
    Heres a screen shot of it in action, currently browsing the "Suprnova Applications" mirror

EDIT.No I didnt steal this post from elsewhere..I created it under another name... B)
    i got those 2 plugins and PM u my email. i put the plugin foler in my azureus directory but i see no change. what do i have do to to make them work?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by 3223+20 January 2004 - 02:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3223 @ 20 January 2004 - 02:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Java Boy@20 January 2004 - 00:19
    Id go with Azureus..

Plugins

i got those 2 plugins and PM u my email. i put the plugin foler in my azureus directory but i see no change. what do i have do to to make them work? [/b][/quote]
    same here i put the pluggins on and it doesen&#39;t work

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster
    why was it easy to eliminate torrentstorm and abc? they are build on the shadows core

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    If youve put the plugins in the correct place ...close Azureus and reopen it...
    then to check out the main plugin (suprnova lister) go to "VIEW"----&#62;" Plugins" ----&#62; "suprnovalister", then go update on the mirror section

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster
    1.the suprnova lister is in the view > plugin but the other 2 arnt.

2. to get the safepeer to u go 2 view >configuration > ip filters?

3. if thats what u do where do u update the ip ranges?

4. for the countrylocator plugin where does it say the country. i dont see it in the details view like u said.

5. when i search in the suprnova lister i click update right? for nova search do i click update or search?

thanks

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    1. That&#39;s correct
    2. Correct again
    3. What safepeer does is update the IPfilter list of Azureus with the list from the PeerGuardian database
    4. The CountryLocater adds a new column to the &#39;Details&#39; view. Right-click in the window and select &#39;Choose columns to display&#39; the you&#39;ll see you can select &#39;Country&#39; at the bottom
    5. For Novasearch you click &#39;Search&#39; (to the right of the box)

edit: typos...
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@20 January 2004 - 23:38
    3. What safepeer does is update the IPfilter list of Azureus with the list from the PeerGuardian database
    does it update the list automaticly every once in a while?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@20 January 2004 - 23:38
    4. The CountryLocater adds a new column to the &#39;Details&#39; view. Right-click in the window and select &#39;Choose columns to display&#39; the you&#39;ll see you can select &#39;Country&#39; at the bottom
    i did that but i dont see "country"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast