Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clients

Originally posted by 3223+21 January 2004 - 00:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3223 &#064; 21 January 2004 - 00:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NotoriousBIC@20 January 2004 - 23:38
    3. What safepeer does is update the IPfilter list of Azureus with the list from the PeerGuardian database
    does it update the list automaticly every once in a while? [/b][/quote]
    You can add, edit or extract IP ranges from the IP filter list.
    I presume it will be automatically updated , I&#39;ll play around with it before I commit my self to saying they do.

Im working on a few plugins of my own people, when theyre ready Ill post them here before sending them off to Azureus(SourceForge)

Heres the Official Azureus Guide for those interested
    http://azureus.sourceforge.net/doc/Azureus...ser%20Guide.htm

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster
    In the Supanova list view, what do the different colours of the different files mean? eg light green, dark green and black?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    The amount of seeders perhaps?

0 = grey
    1-5 = black
    6-23 = darkgreen
    24+= lightgreen
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    echidna's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 3223+21 January 2004 - 11:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3223 &#064; 21 January 2004 - 11:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@20 January 2004 - 23:38
    3. What safepeer does is update the IPfilter list of Azureus with the list from the PeerGuardian database
    does it update the list automaticly every once in a while?[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-http://azureus.sourceforge.net/plugin_details.php?plugin=Safepeer

Author&#39;s Description

Updates the IpFilter list from peerguardian.
    This plugin allows you to use SafePeer to import a list of IPs to block to the IpFilter from some database (per default the one of PeerGuardian). Place the safepeer.jar and "safepeer.properties" in /plugins/safepeer/
    "enable.ranges.full.logging" can be useful if you use the SafePeer-Azureus plugin to import a block list and save it to the default "filters.config" file of Azureus. If this key is set to "true" (enabled) all the ranges loaded by the default Azureus "filters.config" file will also process a log entry if a corresponding IP is found.

Azureus&#39; Team Comment

It updates your blocking list on each re-start of Azureus.
    Very usefull plugin.
    Version 1.1 has an updated address for the peerguardian list
    [/quote]

:rtfm: it really helps (and saves time and effort)

BTW i&#39;ve been hooked by azureus since i read about it, not only is it the best client i&#39;ve tried,
    but being written in java i can run it (or help friends learn to run it) on mac and *nix as well as on bill gates garbage [oops, i mean windows]

i only wish more software were so

PS does anyone know where i can get the supernova plugin?

(these plugins are simply delicious icing on top of an already wonderful cake [i think i&#39;m going to have it & eat it too&#33;])

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    PM me your email address to send the Suprnova Lister Plugin.
    it was on the Suprnova webpage but its gone now

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    tompa
    Azureus is the only client that has a built in peerguardian called peersafe. I think itīs better than shadows.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Boy View Post
    PM me your email address to send the Suprnova Lister Plugin.
    it was on the Suprnova webpage but its gone now

Would you please send me Suprnova Lister Plugin working link.
    Thank you

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    2004 bump, good job.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123