Thread: Is It Possible

Rizindon's Avatar Poster
    is it possible to set something that looks for more sources continously while you a download a file or soemthing because i soon as i move sourcxes go bak down AND SPPED GOES TO 0.01KB ETC SO IS IT PSSSIBLE?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    KLE has a built-in accelerator that does it. Right-click->Accelerator and work your way with the settings.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Rizindon@19 January 2004 - 14:54
    is it possible to set something that looks for more sources continously while you a download a file or soemthing because i soon as i move sourcxes go bak down AND SPPED GOES TO 0.01KB ETC SO IS IT PSSSIBLE?
    No, it is not possible.

Even KL++'s auto search more mode is VERY hard on supernodes if left running for more than 2 minutes.

To continously search for more sources would mean "nearby" sources would be continously 'hit' by these search requests -- which would use substantial amounts of bandwidth. This would slow download and uploads DOWN, not speed them up!

Your problem is one of being blocked by your ISP, your firewalls, your router, or similar problems on the uploaders' sides.

Do almost everything you can to remove your problems (being firewalled, potentially blocked by your ISP on current KL++ ip port, behind a router, etc) and see if it helps.