i tried kazaa but half of what i downloaded didnt work or
    the sound was bad

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Very Large Member
    Bittorrent.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I Tried that and found it slow

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    If you use verified hashes for movies,you will find them all working and with good sounds.
    Use the verified hashhes on this board or you can use these links:

findhash.com

sig2dat database

Up2dat.com

That last link is a really awesome source for nearly anything(movies,software,anime,tv-shows,games,roms,albums)

enjoy,
    B)

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by guns@19 January 2004 - 01:52
    can anyone tell me a good place to download movies
    i tried kazaa but half of what i downloaded didnt work or
    the sound was bad
    Getting good hashes is an option but imho FT is beyond salvage concerning fakes. If u don't like BT, try an eMule mod and queue up 20 or so movies at a time. The speed on each individual movie may not be as fast as FT was in her heyday, but will dl just as much, just as fast if u consider the group as a whole. No reason u can't max ur connection speed if u take the time to properly configure these apps.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    dc++ great speeds and if you look hard enough you'll find anything you could possibly want.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    mirc, if u can get 70kb/s d/l, u can get a film in 4 hours easy. use ircyspy.com to find them, there's a n00b guide on how to use mirc on the KL forum sumwhere, do a search for it.