Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay I Just Got Home

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    True

Daft really tho

Me and Baz have fought for some really stupid reasons, things as simple as what to drink

Oh well, all good fun
    But he's bigger than me

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #32
    okay i just woke up, just to check, i'll head out later and see whats up........still feel the fat bruise, a little bit in stiffness in the neck area.....but i'll see what happens......and yeah.....haha....it would've been nice if i knew about that stuff while i was reading all the replies before the fight.....he initially got me down in a headlock to the floor which i couldn't figure out how to get out.....and it took up a lot of my energy trying, so by the time i was able to get out of it, i was kinda staggering around.....i guess i'm out of shape.....i need to work out more and get STRONGER!!!

3. Lounge   -   #33
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@19 January 2004 - 13:12
    i guess i'm out of shape.....i need to work out more and get STRONGER!!!
    Ohhhh do not worry about that.Just Drink lots of Beer.....it helps.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    really? well......i was going to hold off on this shit, but they want me to go in for "urgent care" or some shit....i don't know....it's goign to take out 20+ bucks out of my pocket, they better help me out somehow that's 20+ bucks worth!!

5. Lounge   -   #35
    you havent complined of dizzeness or blurred vision..ringing in the ears..you can have a friend shine a small penlight(NOT LASER_POINTER) in your eyes to see if your pupils react...also test your balance..basically do the stupid human drunk walk tests....

If any of these things apply SEE a DOCTOR!

It would be wurth the 20 dollars to go ahead and get checked tho

and just dont talk to the violent one..dont escalte it..it will never end..just drop it and move on with your life...

ED

6. Lounge   -   #36
    BANNED
    Well I'm a little lazy today so I didn't go to read all the topic.

Either way, here's my opinion (very much based on experience).

I was suspended 3 times from school because of fighting (and that is the school limit.... I had to be reaaaaaaaaaaaal nice so that I didn't get expelled). Don't take that as if I've only fought 3 times. I fought more than 20 times when I was in school.

However, it's really dumb. Don't do it. If someone tries to go through your limit, just walk away.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    FUCK< YOUR FUCKIN RIGHT&#33;&#33;&#33; are you a doctor or something........i JUST FUCKIN WASTED 20 BUCKS IN URGENT CARE HOPING THAT THEY&#39;D SCAN ME AND TEST OUT SHIT , BUT INSTEAD, THE DOCTOR COMES IN AND JUST DOES TESTS ON ME LIKE WHAT YOU DESCRIBED&#33;&#33; like the laser in the eye, moving it around, then testing the strength of my joints, checking through my ear, making me walk back and forth, and she concluded that i may have had a concussion (i don&#39;t even know what the fuck that means) and that since she didn&#39;t find that i was "bleeding" inside, then to just take some sheet with directions at home, apply ice, and if i continue to have headaches or problems then go to er.....FUCK&#33;&#33; so all that wasted time driving there, paying FUCKIN 20 BUCKS&#33;&#33;&#33; (now i only have 7 in my wallet ) , all that, just for a little chit chat and drive home empty handed......with nothing much accomplished........bullshit, i&#39;m going to go see another doctor tomorrow, i told her and she even felt the big ass bruises, one near my temple and shit....i dont&#39; know, maybe i&#39;m getting paranoid, it&#39;s just, that you know, it&#39;s your fuckin head, one of the most sensitive parts of your body.......and i wanted them to do something about it rather than just talk... but oh well.....that&#39;s WHY I HATE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL&#33;&#33; every time i go there, they don&#39;t fuckin help out, they just make me waste my money and sent me home after like 5 minutes of talking with them......that&#39;s fuckin bullshit, they&#39;re BEING STINGY TO USE THE STUFF THAT THEY HAVE IN THE HOSPITAL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

and yeah, i was thinking about walking away (like what i usually do, cuz i&#39;m a peaceful type of guy) but man, everytime i did that in the past, things just got worse, people looked down on me, called me a pussy, chicken, and all that.......people who used to be "neutral" started to start shit and looked down on me too......so yeah.....i don&#39;t know where you live, but where i live, it&#39;s not taken that easily....

so now what do i do?

8. Lounge   -   #38
    BANNED
    Do what the doctor said and you&#39;ll be fine. It probably hurts because it could be a bad wound. However if you had a concussion I don&#39;t think you would be here

9. Lounge   -   #39
    well...why the fuck did she call it that then.....fuck, i can&#39;t even eat right....every time i bit down hard, it stings and triggers that fuckin shit in the back of my ear........fuck......&#33;&#33; if i end up getting some kind of mental shit from this........MAN, i&#39;m goign to get a REMATCH&#33;&#33;&#33; and this time.i won&#39;t be fuckin nice anymore.......i&#39;m going to FIGHT BACK&#33;&#33;&#33;.....i don&#39;t give a fuck no more.......that fool, man, i was trying to be nice, and this is what happens....i freak out about getting brain damage or some shit fucked up in my head, can&#39;t even move my neck that well now, it&#39;s hella tensed up in the back and sides.....fuckin bitch......

and what the fuck is a concussion anyways?

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    What did you expect? Did you want a computer assisted tomography of your head?

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast