Thread: Corrupt Files Causing Kazaa Lite To Crash

Hello i was havin some problems with kazaa a while back - not connecting then crashing after a few mins. someone suggested it could be a corrupt file causing it to crash so i moved all my files out of my shared folder and it worked fine again. However When i am downloading files every now and then they become corrupt causing kazaa to crash again? why is my kazaa doing this when others dont? i have redownloaded and installed it loads of times so its not jus a corrupt version on my pc???? any ideas?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    got an avnti virus ?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    yes the files are not a virus im gessin they r jus a problem with the download or summin?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    it might be the files themselves that you are downloading also does your pc crash or freeze every now and then??

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    no my pc is fine, it is the files that are the problem cos i send my partially downloaded dat files to someone else and their kazaa crashes too.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    yes well those files are corrupt the reason i asked was because crashing or freeszing can corrupt dat files

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    hmm now u mention it i think my anti virus has been havin a few probs recently , if this was crashin mid download would that cause a corruption?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    yup that would do it boss