Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Wzone Bt Client

  1. #1
    WzONE BT Client

    From the authors:

    We are proud to present you the "WzONE BT Client".
    This client base on Shadow engine / ABC Client and give you all the needs for good and fast downloading.
    join to a lot of people that already download it.
    Really the best BT client ever seen
    and it's our...!!! ( Base on ABC Client and Shadow Engine)
    We improved this client for best and fast downloading
    so you are one step to enjoy like others.

    Download

    Very nice website


  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    875
    Originally posted by sharedholder@19 January 2004 - 18:07
    WzONE BT Client

    From the authors:

    We are proud to present you the "WzONE BT Client".
    This client base on Shadow engine / ABC Client and give you all the needs for good and fast downloading.
    join to a lot of people that already download it.
    Really the best BT client ever seen
    and it's our...!!! ( Base on ABC Client and Shadow Engine)
    We improved this client for best and fast downloading
    so you are one step to enjoy like others.

    Download

    Very nice website

    is it better than shadows or abc?

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Don't know , i don't use it.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    zzzzzzzzzzz

    just the real client added with spyware simple search shows that

    real abc clent only 633kb

    that shitty 1 = over 3mb

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Originally posted by ijc_2003@20 January 2004 - 06:28
    zzzzzzzzzzz

    just the real client added with spyware simple search shows that

    real abc clent only 633kb

    that shitty 1 = over 3mb
    The people that released this version have released a few off these adware BT clients..
    How fucking gay is that?

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Originally posted by ijc_2003@20 January 2004 - 06:28
    zzzzzzzzzzz

    just the real client added with spyware simple search shows that

    real abc clent only 633kb

    that shitty 1 = over 3mb
    What are you talking about 633kb????? The ABC Client has 3mb too , go and check yourself.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I know nothing bout the sizes
    No denials of spyware/adware?

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Originally posted by Java Boy@20 January 2004 - 08:05
    I know nothing bout the sizes
    No denials of spyware/adware?
    I didn't installed because i stick with ABC for now, but if you still believe cause has spyware go to their forums register and you see .

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Hi,

    I will stick with Shadows, but thanks on the find.
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

    CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

    <span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    679
    why would you get that anyway? it looks just like abc

    U RNT LEET LIKE ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11111111111111

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •