Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Myie2 Vs Firebird

BANNED
    Originally posted by sharedholder@19 January 2004 - 17:22
    Just in case you forget it Firebird Rules
    I've always used IE : : :

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    I have Opera 7.23, Mozilla Firebird,Mozilla Thunderbird and MYIE2 installed on my computer(No IE6) and try them all out at different times but my personal preference is MYIE2

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Poster
    Mozilla

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    I seem to have found something else distasteful in my venture with yourie2 browser.

My router has a web based admin console that I use to monitor my lan and other activity and why is it when I type it in firebird it brings it up as usual and yourie2 brings up this unacceptable redirection search page mess. I could just type in the ip address of my router's dns server and get it but where is the practicality in that? This was a newly installed version of yourie2 and it just so happens that I reinstalled firebird earlier today, profiles and al,l and started fresh and clean so both browsers were performing right out the box so to say.

Tisk Tisk...............

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Try using Windows Update with mozilla firebird(straight outa the box) and post ya results here as well...
    Thats one of the "outa-the-box" issues I was talking about..Its no good just replying to one issue..We could go on all night tit-for-tat with different things the browsers can do\cant do.but im not into playing kiddie games..im too old for that crap..so whatever works for each person is whatever

Results please....

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Poster
    Firebird

MyIE2 is a good browser but it carries over with IE's faults and gaping security holes...
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Java Boy@20 January 2004 - 03:37
    Try using Windows Update with mozilla firebird(straight outa the box) and post ya results here as well...
    Thats one of the "outa-the-box" issues I was talking about..Its no good just replying to one issue..We could go on all night tit-for-tat with different things the browsers can do\cant do.but im not into playing kiddie games..im too old for that crap..so whatever works for each person is whatever

Results please....    
    That post was not even directed towards you or anyone else in particular. I thought we were over that.

You were not even on my mine when I posted this.............lol, who are you? You just popped up like a pest from hell.

rofl...........tit-for-tat

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Originally posted by 4th gen@20 January 2004 - 09:44
    Firebird

MyIE2 is a good browser but it carries over with IE's faults and gaping security holes...
    It would carry the holes over..Its based on the IE 6 engine so it would definitely have a few loopholes..
    Ive just downloaded Avance browser..All this interest in browsers has me curious.
    See how this one adds up against the list of alternatives..
    Anyone else tried "Thunderbird" here?

@Shn..didnt you used to belong to that Fasttracker BT forum?havent seen you there for a while if your the same one

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by Java Boy@20 January 2004 - 11:14
    Anyone else tried "Thunderbird" here?
    if you mean mozilla thunderbird (the e-mail application), I use it as my default mail client
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    I couldnt get the bloody thing to work..Its a pity cause heaps of my friends swear by it.
    Must give it another go

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast